First response negative at 10/11dpo

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
Has anyone had a negative first response test at early dpo I think I may have implanted yesterday I have had a massive rise I'm temp so I decided to test with a clear blue which looked like I had a vv faint line so I did a first response but it was neg do you think I could be too early to test my period is due Friday please give me hope

I'm pretty sure that if you only just implanted then it's probably to early to detect anything. I think you have to give it a couple days after implantation for levels to be detected. Good luck. I think I'm due on sunday/monday. Fingers crossed for us both

I'm hoping I'm still not out this cycle thanks for the reply x

Blue dye tests are notoriously unreliable, so I'd wait for a line on a pink dye test before getting my hopes up. If you think you implanted yesterday (sometimes indicated by a temperature dip), you'll need at least another day, up to 3 more days, before you have detectable levels.

Good luck!
:dust:

I'd post a picture of temp chart but I'm not sure how xx

Do you use FertilityFriend? If so, the page you're looking for is here. Use the bbCode for a chart thumbnail in a post here. :)

I still can't find how to do it off ff

To attach a photo go to 'go advanced' which is next to 'post quick reply' then click on the paper clip icon next to the smiley face and attach your photo. You may have to resize it or change the format if it doesn't work, which you can do at picresize or photobucket or tinypic ... just make sure it's jpg and the right size.

If you think you implanted a couple of days ago bear in mind it can take up to a week for a test to show, depending on how much hormone you're producing and how sensitive the test is. Some find they see a positive a couple of days after implantation, some take longer

Just copy and paste the BBcode block from the page I linked. No need to take a screenshot or upload images, it will automatically provide a thumbnail. It's easy peasy.

Hi! I'm also in the tww...I've been testing for curiosity, but all bfn ��
My period is due on October 18... let's see what it brings!

I had vv faint cb and negative frer this month i finally got a positive frer 2 days before my af was due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->