Bsandz08

Reaction score
Here is updated photo after the time windOw I'm new to this any advice
Or input is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Photo attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
I would say it's close but not quite as dark as the control. Not long I'm sure!

I agree with the pp. You will probably get a true positive within a few hours, probably not longer than a day at most, so I would take another one in about 4-6 hours and get to BDing! Good luck!

I agree with the pp. You will probably get a true positive within a few hours, probably not longer than a day at most, so I would take another one in about 4-6 hours and get to BDing! Good luck!

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it. Going to get started as soon as the little ones are sleep

Personally I would count that as a +OPK since it's a FR. The lines look the same color & darkness to me even though the test line is a bit thinner than the control.

I have to admit I'm biased though. The one time I used FR OPKs, they didn't work for me. I had gotten a blazing positive cheapie OPK on CD14 and wanted to confirm with a FR. But the FR OPK was very negative. Subsequent cheapie OPKs came back darker and darker that day, but subsequent FR OPKs weren't changing at all. The next day, CD15, the cheapie was now way darker than the control, and the FR had gotten darker but still wasn't positive. I tested three times that day with both the cheapies and the FR. Well, turns out I actually ovulated on CD15, as confirmed later by temps, without the FRs test line ever getting as dark as the control line. If I had used only the FRERs, I would have missed the start of my surge. I have only ever used cheapies since then :)

I would say it's close but not quite as dark as the control. Not long I'm sure!

Did the deed with hubby and had a little spotting (tmi) sorry just wondering if this is normal? We also did the deed two days ago

If that was truly a +OPK last night then there is a good chance you will ovulate today so I'd say yes, BD away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->