First Response Pregnancy Pro (Bluetooth) not sensitive!

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Beware! I have been waiting to use mine. I am an early adopter so I bought it when it hit the shelves but didn't get my bfp until today. I tested my urine to make sure it was concentrated enough. It said no!!! I am so mad. Here is a pic of my Wally and frer with the same urine alongside the opened preg pro with a clear line! My clearblue three hours ago said 1-2 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 126
I have no idea what one is, but look at your pretty lines 😀 congratulations again hun xx

Aww ty it is a first response test that connects to your phone via Bluetooth for reasons I don't cannot fathom other than because they can lol

lol, what will thety come up with next :). It is pretty normal for digis not to be nearly as sensitive as other tests though.

lol, what will thety come up with next :). It is pretty normal for digis not to be nearly as sensitive as other tests though.

Lol right?! Crazy. I'm just shocked because the gold digital was super sensitive and said yes for me a few years back when my beta was 7.

If the Bluetooth one works like the digitals then the second line when you open the case doesn't mean anything. Obviously, you are preggers , yay! I don't know how they work compared to the line tests, I just know if you break open a sign there will always be 2 lines.

First, congrats!!

Bluetooth enabled HPT?! That's hilarious. I just looked it up and it says that it detects on the day of your missed period, so probably not super sensitive. But still - if your Wally cheapy and digi showed pregnant, this one sure should!!! Can you return and get your money back?! It's obviously faulty! ha. I would contact the manufacturer.... they would probably refund you or send a replacement for sure!

agree with PP^ FR is "usually' really good at having a kind of no questions asked replacement policy, which means they will send you a voucher that will cover the maximum one should cost any where :)

I'm too lazy/ it was $8 ($13 at target with a $5 off coupon on the box) I didn't read that it was only accurate day of. I just assumed it was as sensitive as the gold digital. I just felt robbed lol I made a video for my TWW group and was like oh... no - lol :rofl:

I'm too lazy/ it was $8 ($13 at target with a $5 off coupon on the box) I didn't read that it was only accurate day of. I just assumed it was as sensitive as the gold digital. I just felt robbed lol I made a video for my TWW group and was like oh... no - lol :rofl:

I am thankful that I saw this, though, bc just like you I also purchased one just because, hoping to do a video on them on my YouTube channel once I had a BFP. But FR is really quick to work with, you can call (my preference bc it's quick and swift) or email and they will get back with you in few days.

Thank you! An ordering faux pas has 4 weeks estimators on their way to my house so I officially don't want any more pee sticks haha. Plus my gyn ordered endless betas 2-3 apart. Sometimes it's nice to have high anxiety. They're just like here go away stop emailing us hahahaha

Just curious, were you able to override the "BFN" manually on the app -- so that you could still use the app even without registering a BFP on the HPT?

Just curious, were you able to override the "BFN" manually on the app -- so that you could still use the app even without registering a BFP on the HPT?

It took me some clicking around but I went into my pregnancy tracker and manually entered my due date. The app doesn't actually offer much though. Just a place to take notes. Nothing like the other apps out there (and I have 7) lol

Oh Dobby I'm so happy for you- I've been following and rooting for you for a long time- huge congratulations!

It took me some clicking around but I went into my pregnancy tracker and manually entered my due date. The app doesn't actually offer much though. Just a place to take notes. Nothing like the other apps out there (and I have 7) lol

Good to know - wasn't sure if the app was helpful or not. There are so many out there! congrats again!

Thank you! An ordering faux pas has 4 weeks estimators on their way to my house so I officially don't want any more pee sticks haha. Plus my gyn ordered endless betas 2-3 apart. Sometimes it's nice to have high anxiety. They're just like here go away stop emailing us hahahaha

LOL, I'm sure something around the same scenario will be happening to me when I get my BFP, lol, bc I always use my TWW's to restock on supplies to avert some of my attention to the "waiting" lol. Shopping helps! FOR REAL. Well, at least for me. It's one of my favorite things about the tww's is that I knw I will be doing lots of bargain hunting on ebay and amazon and searching for new products/brands I haven't yet tried, lol.

And that is a TOTAL bummer about the damn app, I thought that was the WHOLE point behind that BT PT??? They act like it's this great thing that you will love bc of the software/app associated with it, lol. BTW- How was the 'wait' for you testing result? BC that's the other thing that they really push with that particular test....

The stuff they have while you wait was a nice combo of informative, random and fun, and distracting. They gave a lot of good what now for the negative result, which I would have loved to read if I didn't know I was pregnant. I also like that you could walk away and still check your result. I always do my hpts upstairs and then I have to take the dogs out and then go back up and then back down to let the dogs in, so if I could just leave the test upstairs and get my result that would be nice. It was ok for $8 but definitely overpriced. Some stores I saw it as high as $24

The stuff they have while you wait was a nice combo of informative, random and fun, and distracting. They gave a lot of good what now for the negative result, which I would have loved to read if I didn't know I was pregnant. I also like that you could walk away and still check your result. I always do my hpts upstairs and then I have to take the dogs out and then go back up and then back down to let the dogs in, so if I could just leave the test upstairs and get my result that would be nice. It was ok for $8 but definitely overpriced. Some stores I saw it as high as $24

Yeah, I know. I think they have lost their mind on that end. They are already overpriced in my opinion just for the regular test's, and now this one. WTF?

Which is your favorite pregnancy app and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->