First response rapid result

annio84

Grace's mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just tested with the above mentioned test and I think I can see the faintest of faint lines but I'm worried it could be just the indent or something. I'm anywhere from 10 - 14 dpo - wasn't properly tracking because I had a mmc in January and we're trying to keep the stress off. My period is due any time from now to saturday judging from my pre-miscarriage cycles. I can't get a photo of it that shows the line.

So my question is, does anyone have any experience of these tests? I read after I bought them that they have a fairly low sensitivity. Has anyone had a bfn on one so late and then gone on to get a bfp?

The chemicals they use to give you that rapid result are far less sensitive than the early result brand. I made that mistake once as well. If you look at the packaging, it says it's only accurate the day of missed period. Which, for me, can be anywhere from 50+ to 100+ miu and definitely early enough to trigger a digital response. Can you post a picture of it?

IMG_1762.JPG

Hope this works. I took it out of the case to get a picture

I see it but I always advise against out of case pictures. When are you testing again?

Friday I think. I try not to test every day because I just think I'm not going to get less pregnant if I am.

Tested this morning with a 20miu test and BFN. Last night I had so much creamy sort of snotty cm with 1 streak of blood and nothing since. I've had loads of cramps too so I kind of feel like the witch is coming but my cervix is still high and closed and I have quite a bit more cm than I normally have at this time as far as I remember (last normal AF was october)

I was so sure I was pregnant this month in a 'I just know' kind of way but I'm late by my normal cycle, equal to my longest today and I have no symptoms apart from peeing a lot, but then I'm making an effort to drink a bit more. I'm now waiting till sunday which may be 14dpo based on EWCM i noticed. I just either want her to come or get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->