First round of Clomid... anyone else? : Update BFN on to round 2

hi all, just wanted to chime in and say that I've had all above symptoms talked about, aching/cramping/throbbing almost primarily on one side... and add to mine, constipation, which is FINALLY letting up now, on CD 19, started on CD 6, so 3 pills of clomid down. Must just have a sensitive stomach! The itchy nipples, after reading what everyone else has said - gives me more hope that I did in fact ovulate. We've been religiously following the Doctor's orders of BDing every other day CD 10-20. DH And I were playing around and coming up with baby names... Jaxson (Jax for short) and Jenalee (family combination name) ... how cute too if we were to have twins!!:oneofeach: just fun to talk about. :winkwink: good luck to us all. I go to Doctor on Monday for my progesterone level.:thumbup:

hey, I agree I think those were all good signs that you ovulated :thumbup:. Oh gosh, I would love twins. TTC has been so hard that I would love not to have to try anymore. And just the idea of twins is so wonderful. I will also go on Monday for progesterone check. Were you diagnosed with low progesterone? Good luck :hugs:

Not diagnosed with low progesterone. Going to get my blood drawn for the level b/c he said that's how he will be able to tell if I ovulated; and if not he will know what he needs to adjust the clomid to. I'm hoping that it's accurate, and that I ovulated!! Good luck to you hun, I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. :( I know it's hard to understand but our time will come. :hugs:

Hey Somedaymaybe1 and all the other ladies. I am doing fine but moody. Feeling down today. I think it is hormonal. I had itchy and sore nipples right after ovulation and still feeling twinges in my belly. I am only 2-3DPO so it cannot be PG symptoms. The soreness of my nipples is almost gone and I am happy about it because I knew it could not be PG related. I read, your breasts are still sore, that can be promising. I am not so sure what to think about your OPK results. That is confusing. I think it would be too early for it to pick up any HCG levels since you need to have implanted first. I really hope we all get our much wanted BFP. Baby dust to you all.

Today I started getting weird random cramps, almost like period or ovulation cramping but less painful and not lasting long, just short quick pains. Still feeling nauseous, and nipples are still sensitive. I came home from pickibg my husband up from work today and fell asleep for three hours. I just wish I knew what symptoms belong with what, I hate that they all produce the same ones. 6 dpo. Approximately 9 more before I test..

Allison22 I think we're on the same schedule. I'm at 6po and have been having the same weird back/front cramps for almost a week. Today the same back and front cramps and nauseous most of the day. I'm exhausted too. But I'm not really having the sore bbs yet which is always my tell tale sign of pg. It's hard for me to tell what's O symptoms, pg symptoms or clomid symptoms!:wacko:

Allison22 I think we're on the same schedule. I'm at 6po and have been having the same weird back/front cramps for almost a week. Today the same back and front cramps and nauseous most of the day. I'm exhausted too. But I'm not really having the sore bbs yet which is always my tell tale sign of pg. It's hard for me to tell what's O symptoms, pg symptoms or clomid symptoms!:wacko:[/QUOTE]

I started to have sore boobs today. It's mainly just the left one, don't know the significance of that. Today I'm 7dpo. I'm getting anxious, and I still have this sore throat. I'm not quite as nauseous today, not right now anyway. Is it next Thursday yet?

Hi girls, can I join you all here,

I took clomid 50 mg cd2-5. Im on cd 11 today and dh is back tonight after been away the last few days with work. I had ewcm on cd 9 but nothing since and no positive opk yet. We bd on cd 6 and 7 so hopefully I will get postive opk in the next few days when I have Dh back home. Got pregnant the first month of taking clomid the last time. Hopefully it will work just as quick this time as I only had a prescription left for this month.

Good luck to u all and to anyone due to test over the next few days.

Allison22 I think we're on the same schedule. I'm at 6po and have been having the same weird back/front cramps for almost a week. Today the same back and front cramps and nauseous most of the day. I'm exhausted too. But I'm not really having the sore bbs yet which is always my tell tale sign of pg. It's hard for me to tell what's O symptoms, pg symptoms or clomid symptoms!:wacko:

When did you get sore bbs with your previous pregnancies? Isn't 6dpo too early to have pregnancy symptoms? :shrug:
When I had my ectopic, I had very strong symptoms (extremely sore and stinging bbs, metallic taste in my mouth) a few days after ovulation. I think this was because the egg implanted early and in my tube. This time I have had some throbbing on my side, which is new to me, and I got a bit scared about having another ectopic. I am only 4dpo. Whatever I feel sould just be due to progesterone rising right? :shrug:
baby dust to all of us :hugs:

Hi girls, can I join you all here,

I took clomid 50 mg cd2-5. Im on cd 11 today and dh is back tonight after been away the last few days with work. I had ewcm on cd 9 but nothing since and no positive opk yet. We bd on cd 6 and 7 so hopefully I will get postive opk in the next few days when I have Dh back home. Got pregnant the first month of taking clomid the last time. Hopefully it will work just as quick this time as I only had a prescription left for this month.

Good luck to u all and to anyone due to test over the next few days.

hey babyfeet, welcome. I took clomid CD5-0 and got my positive CD16. I know it might take some time. This is my first round ever and I am praying it has worked. Best wishes and keep us posted.

I started to have sore boobs today. It's mainly just the left one, don't know the significance of that. Today I'm 7dpo. I'm getting anxious, and I still have this sore throat. I'm not quite as nauseous today, not right now anyway. Is it next Thursday yet?

Hey hun, 7 days down 7 to go. You are half-way there. Try to find something which can relax you a bit or distract you. Is that even possible...???:shrug: :hugs:

Heya ladies im so excited im taking my first clomid tomorrow on cd 2, im wondering if and when ill get a positive

I just mean in general, just trying every other day ... or are the majority using the opk's to pinpoint when they should try? ... My doctor just emphasized to try every other day starting CD 10-20 while on clomid. Then going in on day 21-23 to get progesterone checked to make sure I ovulated.

OPKs are good for us control freaks who like to be sure :)
My first time on Clomid, I ovulated on CD 15, so the timeframe the doc gave was perfect. And we did get pregnant.

For #2, my first round of Clomid I ovulated on CD21. So that same timeframe wouldn't have worked for me! The next cycle I ovulated on CD 20, and the last 4 cycles have been CD 18-19. OPKs just help make sure you know what's going on so you can pinpoint your efforts better.

I just mean in general, just trying every other day ... or are the majority using the opk's to pinpoint when they should try? ... My doctor just emphasized to try every other day starting CD 10-20 while on clomid. Then going in on day 21-23 to get progesterone checked to make sure I ovulated.

it sounds like a plan :thumbup: if you BD every other day you will definitely not miss your fertile days, provided you ovulate within ten days. I think most people do. You can keep BD'ing for a fw extra days to make sure ;) I am also going for a progesterone check. I am going on CD24, which is ok because I think I ovulated around CD16-17. Which CD are you on?

it sounds like a plan :thumbup: if you BD every other day you will definitely not miss your fertile days, provided you ovulate within ten days. I think most people do. You can keep BD'ing for a fw extra days to make sure ;) I am also going for a progesterone check. I am going on CD24, which is ok because I think I ovulated around CD16-17. Which CD are you on?

Tomorrow is 23 for me! Good luck to you! :) I THINK I ovulated on day 16 ... but can't be sure. If I'd ever saw a positive opk I'd probably be more apt to test more but I got discouraged and didn't want to miss out on trying b/c of being discouraged from a negative. I drink TONS of water and pee every 30 minutes so holding it for 4 hours seems absurd!! haha!

Thank you this was super encouraging!! :flower:

How is everyone doing? When is everyone going to start testing? :dust:
Good luck everyone! I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle:thumbup:

How is everyone doing? When is everyone going to start testing? :dust:
Good luck everyone! I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle:thumbup:

I am doing fine, I think I have about one more week before AF is due. I plan to wait and see if she shows up. I dont like seeing BFN :(
I have had a lot of milky/lotiony discharge. For those who have taken clomid before, is this normal? I dont think I have an infection, it does not have any smell, but then who knows....
Other than that, slightly sensitive nipples. Cramps are basically gone, although I still "feel" my ovaries every now and then. Good luck to us all

I have had the creamy discharge too. and this morning I had twinges of pain - almost pinching feeling, on the lower left side of my abdomen. Went in to get blood drawn for progesterone level to make sure I ovulated.. .they said they'd call me w/ results in 7-10 days... really!?!? I'll have missed or started my period by then, LOL! More waiting ... I don't plan to test until probably after the week that my period is due, that is - if Clomid gave me a 28 day cycle, which would amazing. I'm on CD 23 currently.

So for those of you using opks, I'm using one too bc I normally ov very early (day 12 of 28 day cycle), but I also heard that clomid causes false positives. Today (day 9) is my last Clomid dose so it will still be in my system then. Also I got a pos today.

Anyone else?

I have had the creamy discharge too. and this morning I had twinges of pain - almost pinching feeling, on the lower left side of my abdomen. Went in to get blood drawn for progesterone level to make sure I ovulated.. .they said they'd call me w/ results in 7-10 days... really!?!? I'll have missed or started my period by then, LOL! More waiting ... I don't plan to test until probably after the week that my period is due, that is - if Clomid gave me a 28 day cycle, which would amazing. I'm on CD 23 currently.

ok, good to know I am not the only one. I guess it is probably normal. I also went to get blood drawn to check progesterone. They told me it would take up to 48 hours, but I am not sure the nurse will call me to give me the results. She said to call either way, I get my period or miss it. I also do not plan to test until AF is late. Hope this is our month!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->