First round of Clomid... anyone else? : Update BFN on to round 2

So for those of you using opks, I'm using one too bc I normally ov very early (day 12 of 28 day cycle), but I also heard that clomid causes false positives. Today (day 9) is my last Clomid dose so it will still be in my system then. Also I got a pos today.

Anyone else?

As far as I know you should not be able to ovulate while still taking clomid. I never heard about false OPK positives due to clomid :shrug: . I think they worked in my case. Sorry I cannot be very helpful

I am feeling so down...:cry: I have been so moody in this tww. Is this also a clomid side effect? At times I feel hopeful, other times I feel that, once again, this is not the month....
I have no symptoms at 7-8DPO :nope:

Hi I'm on my second round of Clomid.. Did not over on first round
Really could do with some one to chat with my Dr just supplied it
And basically no advice no nothing I'm nearly 40 and beginning to think it will
Never happen I have been trying since Feb2013 and getting nowhere any help would be appreciated
Many thanks and good luck to each and every one xxx

I am feeling so down...:cry: I have been so moody in this tww. Is this also a clomid side effect? At times I feel hopeful, other times I feel that, once again, this is not the month....
I have no symptoms at 7-8DPO :nope:

Im with you. :hugs: I feel so sad this cycle on top of that I think I am out AF is not due until 3/8/2014 but today i noticed some pinkish CM :cry: which is not "normal" for me but who knows what changes the clomid has caused. I have been so emotional tody and feel like I am holding back tears - like I could start crying any second.
This process is not good for my mental helth - I feel defeated.
But I guess no one is out until the witch shows.
:dust:

Im with you. :hugs: I feel so sad this cycle on top of that I think I am out AF is not due until 3/8/2014 but today i noticed some pinkish CM :cry: which is not "normal" for me but who knows what changes the clomid has caused. I have been so emotional tody and feel like I am holding back tears - like I could start crying any second.
This process is not good for my mental helth - I feel defeated.
But I guess no one is out until the witch shows.
:dust:

I am so sorry you feel like that. I know, I actually did cry today, in the car... I felt like I will never see a BFP again :cry: Could the blood you have seen be due to implantation? I hope so. This tww has been so emotional, I think it was a side effect of clomid... Just a few more days, we will make it ... :hugs:

Never happen I have been trying since Feb2013 and getting nowhere any help would be appreciated

I am sorry, I know how you feel I am also in my late 30's. Have you done any testing, to make sure you and DH are fine?

I am sorry, I know how you feel I am also in my late 30's. Have you done any testing, to make sure you and DH are fine?

hi yes have had testing my DH is fine its me im not ov so I don't really hold much hope I did not ov on the first round so im keeping my fingers crossed that this time it does something im beginning to loose all hope and feeling very down in the dumps xxxx

hi yes have had testing my DH is fine its me im not ov so I don't really hold much hope I did not ov on the first round so im keeping my fingers crossed that this time it does something im beginning to loose all hope and feeling very down in the dumps xxxx

did they increase your dose? Many women ovulate after their dose is increased. Do not lose hope just yet :flower:

Onto the 2nd round for me. AF came late last night. Now here's my question, do I count this as cd1 or cd2?

Onto the 2nd round for me. AF came late last night. Now here's my question, do I count this as cd1 or cd2?

I am the same as you. My Dr. siaid to count the the first day of heavy flow as CD1. so today is my cycle day 1 I have to contact my DR to get anotehr perscription as I could not refill it.
Better luck this round :dust::dust:

Cd1 for me too. Keep me updated on how things are going for you! Good luck!

I am the same as you. My Dr. siaid to count the the first day of heavy flow as CD1. so today is my cycle day 1 I have to contact my DR to get anotehr perscription as I could not refill it.

Sorry Alison and somedaymaybe1 :(
It is a new cycle though and new hope. :hugs:

I have started feeling the usual AF symptoms (pulling sensation on my ovaries). I still have a few days before AF is due. We shall see

Im on to round 2 of Clomid, but its my 3rd cycle with the RE. 1 year TTC altogether.

Did any of you experience thin lining and what did you do about it?

Ive read in some posts about women taking estrogen pills or using estrogen creams or pads in addition to Clomid in order to improve lining... I was wondering if anyone here tried that and what results were observed. Also, the dosage used.

Im on to round 2 of Clomid, but its my 3rd cycle with the RE. 1 year TTC altogether.

Did any of you experience thin lining and what did you do about it?

Ive read in some posts about women taking estrogen pills or using estrogen creams or pads in addition to Clomid in order to improve lining... I was wondering if anyone here tried that and what results were observed. Also, the dosage used.

sorry, I cannot offer any word of wisdom. I am not even sure my lining has ever been checked while I have been ttc. My best wishes

Ive never had mine checked sorry, but if your going to do anything you should check with your fs.

Today im taking my last clomid tablet. Im feeling pretty good no side affects! Just a waiting game now

Just got my BFN. Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head :'(

Just got my BFN. Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head :'(

Sorry :( How many DPO are you on? Will you take clomid again next cycle?

For me AF is not due until Monday I guess, but I feel the usual symptoms...

Hi Ladies :wave: Mind if I join in?

I am doing an unmonitored round of femara. I'll be taking my 2nd pill (of 5) tonight. I like to take then shortly before bed in an attempt to avoid side effects.

Sorry Alison and somedaymaybe1 :(
It is a new cycle though and new hope. :hugs:

I have started feeling the usual AF symptoms (pulling sensation on my ovaries). I still have a few days before AF is due. We shall see

Hoping this is your lucky cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"