first scan at 12 weeks

liola

Trying for our first
Reaction score
Just went for my first scan today and no fetus just a empty sack. I don't know how to feel. I have a D&C tomorrow and no say in it. My husband booked it for me. I had a vignal scan done and thought i saw something small near the bottem of the screen but i guess not. this has to be the worst day of my life.:cry::cry::cry:

Aw, sweetie I'm so sorry for you :cry: I can't imagine that anything will make me feel as bad as I did.
As for the d&c, that has to be your decision and only when you're ready. Have you talked to your husband about why he went ahead and booked it for you? He may be thinking he's helping you, and assuming you won't want to think about it?

Again, so sorry for your loss xx

yes he said to get it done so we can move on. i guess i see his point i just find it so hard to get around. i guess right now he knows that im not in a good state of mind to make a choice. As i will hold onto it as long as i can and that will not help with my depresstion. its just so hard i never thought it would ever happen to me. now i have the hard task of telling the family the horrible news.

I'm really sorry to hear about your news. Maybe ask for a second ultrasound before they do the D&C?? Just for your piece of mind. My thoughts are with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->