First scan nervous

nekogirl123

Reaction score
I got my 12 week scan tomorrow I'm very nervous that it won't be alive or nothing will be there I am a smoker cut down since I found out I was pregant from 30 day to 5-7 day still bad I know but something has anyone else felt like this here ?

I got my 12 week scan tomorrow I'm very nervous that it won't be alive or nothing will be there I am a smoker cut down since I found out I was pregant from 30 day to 5-7 day still bad I know but something has anyone else felt like this here ?

Yes, I do! I am 9 weeks on Tuesday, don't have u/s until 11 weeks and I'm scared they won't see anything, or that there won't be a heartbeat, etc. I miscarried last year, so I'm waiting on pins and needles. Upside? I have all the classic pregnancy symptoms, so that provides some reassurance... Good luck on your u/s tomorrow!

I felt the exact same way. I was so worried that something would be wrong, it would show I wasn't pregnant, or that my baby wouldn't have a heartbeat. I had my first scan last Thursday...I was literally holding my breath until the baby appeared on the screen and the tech said, "Everything looks great!". It was such a relief being able to see heartbeat.

Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers that you'll have a great scan! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"