First scan nervous

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by nekogirl123, Oct 14, 2013.

1. nekogirl123

nekogirl123 Member

I got my 12 week scan tomorrow I'm very nervous that it won't be alive or nothing will be there I am a smoker cut down since I found out I was pregant from 30 day to 5-7 day still bad I know but something has anyone else felt like this here ?

2. Rikkitikki

Rikkitikki Well-Known Member

Yes, I do! I am 9 weeks on Tuesday, don't have u/s until 11 weeks and I'm scared they won't see anything, or that there won't be a heartbeat, etc. I miscarried last year, so I'm waiting on pins and needles. Upside? I have all the classic pregnancy symptoms, so that provides some reassurance... Good luck on your u/s tomorrow!

3. Perseids

Perseids Well-Known Member

I felt the exact same way. I was so worried that something would be wrong, it would show I wasn't pregnant, or that my baby wouldn't have a heartbeat. I had my first scan last Thursday...I was literally holding my breath until the baby appeared on the screen and the tech said, "Everything looks great!". It was such a relief being able to see heartbeat.

Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers that you'll have a great scan! :hugs::hugs: