First Scan results!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by TiffanyF, Apr 6, 2011.

1. TiffanyF

TiffanyF Well-Known Member

So having PCOS and having had a miscarriage in October, I've been nothing but pessimistic about this pregnancy, the few people I told I said it was "tentative", my boss had told people which really upset me since I expected bad news like last time. However I went to dr today, I was so nervous i thought i'd puke, once i got called back i was standing in the hallway and my dr comes out of one of the rooms, he waved at me (i must of had a look of dread on my face) then he says "bet you are nervous and scared" i just shook my head yes. Then i said "can we do the sono FIRST!" since last time I spent 3 hrs getting a PAP smear, blood work, internal exam, pee test, everything then LAST they did the sono and it was bad. So wasn't gonna waste anyones time if this was a no go again.

Well he agreed gave me the sono first, I went back into the room, they stuck me with the internal sono thing, i swear i held my breathe and bam, sono lady turned on a switch and i heard the heartbeat! and sono lady measured the jellybean 6w's RIGHT ON TRACK. So looking good (so far) lol. Dr is being cautious still as last time i think he was too optimistic and felt bad lol He said until 12 weeks nothings guarenteed with any pregnancy. He said results couldn't of gone better but still we're only 6 weeks in.

:)

2. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

congrats hun bet your relieved

3. EllieNation

EllieNation Mother of 2

Great news!!!! :) :) :)

4. Wind

Wind Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! That's great news!

5. cantwait86

cantwait86 TTC After 2nd-Tri Loss

How awesome! Now you just have to keep from worrying yourself to death until your next scan. Easier said than done, I know! Stay positive chica!

6. TMG1980

TMG1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah! What good news! Everything sounds great so far!!:thumbup:

We are both 6 weeks 2 days by the way! :)

7. sunshine623

sunshine623 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I go for my first scan on Thursday, and I'm so excited but also extremely nervous like you. I hope I get the same results! :)