• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First scan this morning at 6 weeks

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
NERVOUS! :wacko:

As you can see from my ticker we have a history of recurrent miscarriages! Really praying that everything looks good in there today and everything crossed we see a lovely heartbeat!

:flow:

It's very early to get a scan at 6 weeks. Don't worry yourself if they can't see certain things. Just my opinion. Hope all goes well.

We saw a beautiful heartbeat! Baby is measuring pretty much spot on but she says baby's too small to ever give a definite this early on. Importantly to me the sac looks a much better shape and size (the reason for the January miscarriage was that the sac stopped growing :( so baby passed) so so far I'm happy and feeling positive and hopeful! Just praying everything continues to progress as it 'should'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 15
We saw a beautiful heartbeat! Baby is measuring pretty much spot on but she says baby's too small to ever give a definite this early on. Importantly to me the sac looks a much better shape and size (the reason for the January miscarriage was that the sac stopped growing :( so baby passed) so so far I'm happy and feeling positive and hopeful! Just praying everything continues to progress as it 'should'

Yayyyy!!! Congrats!!! I know that is a relief!!

So glad to hear that everything went well! Congratulations. :flower:

I have an early ultrasound scheduled for Monday when I will be 6 weeks. It's good to know that it is possible to see the heartbeat at that stage. I'm mostly having one done to rule out ectopic pregnancy, but it would be great to confirm a heartbeat too. :)

So glad to hear that everything went well! Congratulations. :flower:

I have an early ultrasound scheduled for Monday when I will be 6 weeks. It's good to know that it is possible to see the heartbeat at that stage. I'm mostly having one done to rule out ectopic pregnancy, but it would be great to confirm a heartbeat too. :)

I'm also scheduled a scan at 6 weeks which will be a week today. Had a bit of a scare this morning (light bleed & cramping) hoping nothing progresses from this & I see my baby's heartbeat next week

Thank you ladies. She did warn me that she might only see the sac and yolk sac at this point. She didn't see a whole lot from abdo but was definitely clear when she did the vaginal. I was over the moon! We're going to have another scan on the 17th at 8+2 to make sure baby and sac are both growing well but for now I'm incredibly happy!

I also have a tilted uterus so sometimes measurements aren't 100% accurate really early. Good luck isme and Lara I hope you both see little heartbeats at your scans <3

Congratulations! So glad you got to see your baby's heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"