First scan this Thursday! Excited, terrified & stressing!

Thank you for your best wishes today! Im so nervous right now!!! An hour and 20 mins to go!!! I can't explain how sick I feel! Update as soon as I can!!
Eeeekkk Xx

Hello everyone! Home from my scan and I'm so pleased to announce that everything was perfect! Baby is measuring 12 weeks exactly and they said it all looked wonderful and exactly as it should be!

I can't tell you how relieved I am! Thank you all so much for your support! It's been a massive help to me.

Wish you all lots of baby dust and a wonderful Christmas!

I can't stop smiling!!!! Will upload a picture later - I'm certain it's a girl based on the skull!!! See what you think Xx

Wonderful news buttercup!!! How wonderful. 4 hours to go for me, worried but trying to stay positive. Just want to know my baby is ok. At work and keep looking at the clock!! I'll update later, hopefully with some good news. My sister had two 12 week scans that were not as hoped and also my best friend had the same with her first pregnancy so I'm aware how they don't always turn out as hoped but please all cross everything for my little one to be well! Xx

Wow that's brilliant buttercup, so pleased for you!

I was going to wish you good luck (6am here lol) but I see you are there and back! Lol

So happy to hear baby measured perfectly and all is looking good. Can't wait to see the picture!

Hopefully this will work... 12 wk scan pic!!! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_5461.jpg
    IMG_5461.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
Wonderful news buttercup!!! How wonderful. 4 hours to go for me, worried but trying to stay positive. Just want to know my baby is ok. At work and keep looking at the clock!! I'll update later, hopefully with some good news. My sister had two 12 week scans that were not as hoped and also my best friend had the same with her first pregnancy so I'm aware how they don't always turn out as hoped but please all cross everything for my little one to be well! Xx

Everything crossed for you hun! Stay positive! I know it's more common than anyone realises but the chances are low. Hold onto that! Update when you can! Thinking of you!!! X

So happy for you Buttercup! Lovely scan photo! And best of luck with your scan BB1982 xxxxx

Hello!! All well, saw my beautiful baby wriggling around, was just the most wonderful experience! It even made me forget how badly I needed a pee!! So excited to have such great news just before Christmas xx

Hello!! All well, saw my beautiful baby wriggling around, was just the most wonderful experience! It even made me forget how badly I needed a pee!! So excited to have such great news just before Christmas xx

So pleased for you!! That's wonderful news. Both have such wonderful Christmas pressies to take us into the festive period!!! Yay :hugs: x

Aww buttercup what a cute nose! Adorable picture

Nb so glad to hear your scan was also a good one :)

Yay girls that's great news, very happy for you both~ Buttercup & BB :flower:

Beautiful picture too Buttercup! x

Just popped in to update beanie is still looking good. She didn't do as much stuff since I had been seen twice already but saw baby and heartbeat. Don't see her again until Feb but have my screening ultrasound in about 3 weeks :)

That's wonderful Dobby! Merry Christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"