First Scan tomorrow! - Updated! -

RobenR

Mum to miracle girl & boy
Reaction score
Tomorrow is finally, *finally* the day of our first scan. I can't figure out if I should be excited or scared spitless. I want to see the baby, see the heartbeat and start being reassured everything is alright (will feel better after our CVS), but I'm also worried we'll get there and there will be no heartbeat. No baby.

12:30 tomorrow can't come soon enough for me! DH refuses to get excited or anticipate this pregnancy until he sees that it's real.

Fingers crossed!

Update: We got to see the heartbeat and the baby. We are actually measuring ahead 5 days and the heartbeat is nice and strong at 156 bpm. DH believes we are actually pregnant now and is very excited. I am over the moon giddy. This time, we think things will work out ok. :cloud9: Yay!

i also have a first scan this wednesday, just wanna be able to be excited and tell everyone. good luck tomorrow x

I had my first scan today. It's an awesome experience to see your little baby in there, adn to hear its heart beating! It does make it seem more real. I hope everything goes well at your appt. tomorrow - let us know!

I've got mine today too, I'm stupidly nervous, waiting to see if I have the consultant from hell or if I have been lucky.

hi

i have my 3rd scan on thursday which is my dating scan .. i nervous but i also cannot wait lol .. last week i saw the lil one wiggling allover lol cus he didnt like been pressed on lol .. sorry he = im convinced its a boy lol ... other half thing lil girl but nope i reckon a lil boy lol .. xx

good luck im sure every thing will be just fine xx

Oh roben fingers x'd for you hope it all goes well will keep an eye out for you updating the thread its normal to be worried though after what you have been through xx

I had a great consultant, who was really lovely, so no more worry's about her being a snot bag, I also got dated a week further on so off to second tri!

hope your scan went well.

It went great! We're measuring ahead and I can't believe how big the baby is this time around! Last time they had to put an arrow on it so we could see, but this time baby is standing out!

Hi

Pleased everything went well, have you updated your ticker yet, any pics ????

xx

Hi

Pleased everything went well, have you updated your ticker yet, any pics ????

xx

I have updated the ticker yes, which was exciting. I do have one pic, I just need to upload it. DH and I spent last night being dorks staring at it.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"