First scan tomorrow!!!!

dora78

Reaction score
Hello

i have my first scan at 9 tomorrow morning, im a little scared but very exited, this has come round so quick,

im 11+5 but will proberly be put back as i did with my other 2 children, 2 weeks back with my first and 1 week with my second,

please keep your fingers crossed x x

good luck with your scan xx im sure things will be fine. i was extremly scared before mine at 12 weeks but when you see your baby dancing on screen emotion will take over x sarah

Good luck for tomorrow, Nice early Scan. i will be posting this the same time next week, mine is next tues @ 9 xxxxxxx

Wishing you all the best! Let us know how you get on. xxx

Goodluck, hope all goes brilliantly and you see little bean bouncing around!!! x

thank you
i will let you all know how it goes x x:flower:

i thought i would update you,

went for my scan today and was put back 4 weeks and a day, baby measured 7+5 with a heart beat, but it dont all add up

i have posted a new thread with all the details

scan today now very confused

went for my scan today and was put back 4 weeks and a day, baby measured 7+5 with a heart beat, but it dont all add up

the exact same has just happen to me hun im going for another scan on the 13th jan i am like wtf it cant be right xxx

the exact same has just happen to me hun im going for another scan on the 13th jan i am like wtf it cant be right xxx

how many weeks did you think you was?

i have now got to change my ticker, they are going to book me in for a scan in 5 weeks which will be the 19th jan

but having a private scan on tue as im going out of my mind x x

ive just wrote on your other post to..... i thought i was 9 weeks as my ticker says......they have said my last period was 5th of november the day they have worked out for you.but it wasnt it was13th october .... i tested on the 18th november..... but i wouldnt have actually been pregnant then so it wouldnt have been a bfp which it was very clear and fast.... they are now saying im 5 weeks i new i was preg 5 weeks ago its stupid my bubz must have been in a funny position making it hard to measure cause its just not poss.... they also said i had to wait 5 weeks 20th jan..... but i rang and got it for the 13 th its still ages but thats the soonest they would do it for so annying i no there dates are wrong cause its impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->