First scan wednesday!

K

KerryanneJ09

i have my scan on wednesday! :dance: but :shhh: hardly anyone irl even knows! haha who cares - if all my beautiful bnb ladies do, theres no need to tell them lot!
the lady said its likely theyll be able to tell what the baby is! i had to ring my midwife today cos i didnt remember what day it was and i was just questioning her for like half an hour :haha: i thought i was going to be 15 weeks at my scan but now Sarahs got me paranoid.
im definitely not any less, im huuuuuuge :|
any guesses on what it iss? just for fun, of course ;D
thanks for bothering to reaaaad x :kiss:

a boy :D because im having a boy lol. Hope all goes well at your scan :D

ooh a boy! i wish. i hope it is hahaa. ill be happy either way really. congrats on your boy too! thankss x

itll be good either way cos if its a girl youll have one of each and if its a boy hayden will have a little brother :D:D xx

ooh Anna has a good point! i didnt think of it like that. its just like. if its a girl ill be like. ooh, what do you do with a girl :S LOL but if its a boy ill do the same things as i do with hayden! id love a girl but id love a boy too, not fussed :D thanks guys! :D

ooh Anna has a good point! i didnt think of it like that. its just like. if its a girl ill be like. ooh, what do you do with a girl :S LOL but if its a boy ill do the same things as i do with hayden! id love a girl but id love a boy too, not fussed :D thanks guys! :D

win/win! :D xxx

Well everyone seems to be having boys, and everyone else says boy soo...
GIRL!
lol i gotta be different. Plus i really like ur girls names :blush:
xxxxxxx

I've got no vibes for you Kerry, that means you must have more than one in there :winkwink: 'cause I usually get some sort of vibes. Good luck babes, let us know how you get on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->