First Signal Evaps? 3 in a row, 2 within time frame? Have a look!

jackandjill89

Reaction score
So, I've taken 3 of these tests over the last 3 days...I will attach all the pics in the comments! Monday, I had a faint line on FS. I took a frer 3 hrs later. It was bfn. I took another FS yesterday. Had another faint line, but was quite lighter than Monday's. Today, I just took another FS and bfn....

What's going on? Are these just crappy tests that give lots of Evaps????
What are your experiences with these??
This first pic is Monday's test around the 5 minute mark...I will upload the other 2 pics in the comments...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
Here is a pic of all 3 tests. For comparison. Top is Monday's test, middle is yesterday, and bottom is the one I just now took (the bottom test is within the time frame)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 50
Although I've gotten evaps on these same tests, I definitely see pink in more than one of your tests. Usually evaps look like a grey shadow. However I don't understand why the test would suddenly turn negative after more than one positive. Did you take them all with first morning urine or afternoon urine?

I would try taking one again with first morning urine, maybe another FRER. I've found FRERs to be the best brand of all the ones I've taken. It is possible the last one you took was with really diluted urine and wasn't giving an accurate result.

It's not an Evap of it was in the time frame. Congrats! ��

They look faintly positive to me! Congrats :)

The FRER on Monday looks like a faint positive ... congrats!
I'd wait 2 more days to test and see if the line gets darker. Even if you start getting BFNs. . Those lines are not evap. . Hope everything goes well.

I guess I will go buy more tests and take a couple with fmu tomorrow! I will post pics tomorrow with an update.
Yesterday's FS was bfn within the time limit. It did dry with an evap line though. So I'm not very hopeful that I will have a bfp tomorrow. We will see what fmu has to hold! Lol!

Ok ladies. I ended up working 14 hrs yesterday and didn't get home until 11 pm. I was too tired to stop and get more tests last night. I just got off work today and bought more cheapies and a box of FRERs. It's gonna be afternoon urine, but I'm gonna take one of each anyway. And take more again tomorrow using fmu!

Here is the frer just now taken...I think the "line" I'm seeing is just an ugly indent because the FS was negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
Ive gotten an evap on the FS but yours have pink in them so i dont think they are evaps. They might be more sensitive than the FRER. Id say give it a few days then use FMU to test again.

Going to agree. Doesn't look like evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->