First Signal Pregnancy test

Quest55

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this before? I saw wal mart now carries this. First time I have heard of it and its only .88 cents a test...anyone know the sensitivity of this test or even heard of it? I bought a few, if others on here have had used it sucessfully I may go get more as I am a addict!

Never heard of it, but I don't shop at walmart so that is probably why! Would love to here some more info about it. GREAT price if its any good!!

I"ve heard of them but never noticed them before. But then again I never looked.

I just went to Wal-Mart today to stock up, and I didn't see those on the shelf. Maybe they just haven't made it to my local store yet. I tried googling the sensitivity, but I didn't have any luck finding out. Let us know how well they work!

I've heard that they are on a rack next to the pharmacy. If your store has a $.88 rack then that's where they are

I looked it up online and if its the same one its 10 miu, so pretty sensitive.. I called the Walmart's here and they dont have it, either that or the customer service people don't know where to look.. I was going to run down there tonight and get a couple to fill my urge to POAS!!!

Let me know if you know anything more about it! thanks!

Quest? Where in the store did you find them? near the pregnancy tests or another location?

https://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/MLJDAVIS/DSC00273.jpg

Heres what it looks like. It was not with the other pregnancy tests suprisingly, it was on a rack with foot ointment in the middle of the isle :shrug: Comes with a little cute dropper and you place three drops onto the sample spot and it seems like it works well....no BFP yet but there are no evap lines either... I hope the wal mart near me keeps selling them, its good for addicts like me :happydance:

Wow that is awesome.. Near the foot ointment hmm? I did look all over, but not there.. I hope they start carrying them here!

Thanks for the picture!

Yeah, for us, it's near the shaving cream. They now have an 88 cents section! I'm in Heaven! I love cost effective things! After my ectopic pregnancy in July, I am obsessing over testing! We didn't even know were pregnant when we went to the ER because I was in severe pain! I was between 6-8 weeks along. I was nearly 11 weeks along when I found out I was preggers with our first child. I just have irregular cycles. Now, I test weekly or twice weekly. Now, three times a week, if I hear good things about this test! LOL! Anyways, I just called the number on the box, because I could not find the answer anywhere on the box or on it's paper instructions. The rep told me that it was 25 MIU's and said that even though it's a lower MIU level than some tests, it is not rated as an early pregnancy test and cautioned me to wait until I have definitely missed my period to test.

Awesome Louzannalady! Thanks for making the call! I've purchased several of these so I can tell when my HCG has gone down after my D&C. I was wondering what the sensitivity was.

I hope you can see the lines..I know one is easier to see than the other I can always post more pics (these are the same tests, just two dif pics cuz I wasn't sure which one was better) :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 304
ooohh I should get some of these tests! :p maybe they're lucky tests!

According to my positive opk, I would be 7 dpo. I took FRER and confirmed BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->