First Signal Pregnancy test

I know its an older thread, but i found these today at a nearby walmart near the fever meds.

They arent very sensitive though IMO. I have a nice line on $store and its super super faint on FS.

I know its an older thread, but i found these today at a nearby walmart near the fever meds.

They arent very sensitive though IMO. I have a nice line on $store and its super super faint on FS.
What happened? did you turn out to be pregnant? I have been taking the 88cent test now for a week, i found it by accident . I tested, then set it aside, come back later and see a very faint line, that kinda looks like an indention, but i see it there. Let me know what happened with yours.

I got my :bfp: with one of these at 9DPO! Very sensitive! Other tests were still showing bfn, but this one had a very faint line that showed up after 4 minutes. Don't wait more than 10 minutes, but do wait few to read this test. From 9 DPO-13 DPO it took my line over 2 minutes to show up.

i had faint lines with these test that showed up after 15 - 20 min! and yes i am pregnant :thumbup: im 19 weeks now with a baby boy! i started getting a faint line 2 weeks after i conceived and had faint lines for 2 weeks before it started getting darker

got a faint BFP this morning with a first signal test. it showed up in about 2-3 minutes, really hoping its not an evap. it looked light pink, so i'm hoping thats promising. testing with a different brand w/fmu tomorrow.

I was supposed to start my period on the 23rd, I start the same day every month i stopped taking my birth control 3 months ago and i still have had my period the same day this month I didnt start my period I started feeling nauseous i havent vomited but i havent i have taken 5 home pt one of them had a faint line i almost counldnt see it i had to hold it in the light a certain way. I had a blood test on the 30th it came up negative. I still havent started yet could I still be pregnant?spot, on his side at the top of the diaper. I've tried everything. the one that had a faint line was first signal

god thats cheap !! i couldent find any so i dont know maybe they dont have it here in canada

hey i took the test this morning thinking nothing of it. well i got the same thing as the secong pic where you can see it so does this mean im pregos?

Ive used these tests before ive never gotten an evap line even after 24 hrs or so.. im getting so frustrated.

i used one of these test and it came back Positive after 2mins. I also went to the doctors office to confirm through blood and it came back as well a BFP!!! I was a bit concerned though bc i have been feeling alittle cramping coming and going in my lower abdominal and pelvic area, nothing severe, they are very light, they feel kinda gassy actually (sorry, if thats nasty) just trying to see if thats normal bc i dont see my doctor until next week, and this would be me and my husbands first child and i dont know what to expect, especially during early pregnancy :) Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the site, but I was wondering if anyone else gets a faint line on these first signal preg tests from walmart?

I bought 5 when I saw them. But haven't got a + yet I'm wondering if anyone got a + with this test. And 10 sensitivity does that mean you need to have a lot of hcg to test positive? I'm wondering if I need to go buy a name brand test or not. Also the # on my box was bogus I got a recording for a alarm system... does anyone have a good number for this test? Is anyone prego? I wanna know I had af in june 19-24 nothing in july still no af but no pos hpt either wondering if I am but this test sucks or what.

I bought 5 when I saw them. But haven't got a + yet I'm wondering if anyone got a + with this test. And 10 sensitivity does that mean you need to have a lot of hcg to test positive? I'm wondering if I need to go buy a name brand test or not. Also the # on my box was bogus I got a recording for a alarm system... does anyone have a good number for this test? Is anyone prego? I wanna know I had af in june 19-24 nothing in july still no af but no pos hpt either wondering if I am but this test sucks or what.

a sensitivity of 10 is really low, the lower the number the lower the amount of hcg is needed to come up +. You said your last period was in june? that would put you about what 2 weeks late? If your still getting -'s I would see your doctor for a blood test. Ive seen a lot of women in here show up - untill way after their period was due. I myself havent gotten a + with these tests but then I havent gotten pregnant either. If your worried that the test is no good you can opt to buy a more expensive one to set your mind at ease, but even they can be wrong at times. Ive seen a lot of ladies on this thread get BFPs with the walmart test so they do work. Every woman is different as is every pregnancy. IMO go see your DR for a blood test and put your mind at ease. Stressing about it doesnt help :hugs:

11 dpi bfn on ic 10 miu 14 dpi bfp on 2 clear blue digitals (took one apart just because lol) and one first signal I don't think its a 10 miu the line took awhile to dark up but its there and clear thats forsure !

Here is my pic 14 dpo evening urine (top)and 15 dpo fmu (bottom)

https://i49.tinypic.com/nfj36.jpg

They are 20-25 miu from what I have found online, they are not super sensitive to me because my Digital picked up the hormone a lot quicker. Like 60 seconds PREGNANT poped up these took between 3-10 mins to get good color on them. However I saw I a line form about 2 min mark.

I used one of these with my most recent pregnancy. I bought 3 different brands at the same time; the 88 cent one from WalMart, a First Response Early Result, and an off brand WalMart one with blue ink, I think it was like $4-$6? It had a plus or negative sign. All 3 gave me positive results, but the FRER gave me the fastest and definitely most clear line. There was no mistaking the line on that. The off brand WalMart $4 blue dye test was the next best, you could see it but it wasn't really clear. It was kind of smudgy. The 88 cent WalMart one was the least best of the three, but still gave me a line. But it took awhile to get there. It was barely there though, really hard to see. But it still worked. I'm not sure what my HCG was, but 2 days later I went to the ER with bleeding and their urine pregnancy tests were coming up negative at that time. Ended up in a chemical pregnancy.

I just had the same thing happen to me. I took a test and only saw one line so I threw it away and then after seeing some posts I dug it out of the trash and now there is a faint line. Not sure what to think. Did you find out if your were pregnant?

I just had the same thing happen to me. I took a test and only saw one line so I threw it away and then after seeing some posts I dug it out of the trash and now there is a faint line. Not sure what to think. Did you find out if your were pregnant?

I would.take another test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"