First Signal Pregnancy test

Hi, i'm new to this site and have a question about the first signal test. My friend picked one up for me. AF due yesterday, nothing yet. I did 3 HPT 5, 4 and 3 days before AF was due and all were negative. I only did those test because I began having serious nipple sensitivity about two weeks ago (to the point where the water in the shower would hurt and if my bra rubbed it would hurt..so I started thinking I could be pregnant! I saw no other reason to have my nipples be so tender as they never are as part of PMS for me).

I took the first signal test mid-day today and sat in the bathroom with it for a few minutes. I didn't see anything so left it there and went to throw it away a few hours later and saw a faint pink line. The difference though is that the line is really close to the regular line that always shows up. It is not where it is supposed to be. I think there is a T and a C on the test and instead of the faint link being near one of those letters, it is next to the other line and letter. Sorry if that is confusing. Has anyone had that happen?

Can you post a picture of your test? Without seeing it I'd say its just a dye leak.

I can but the forum won't let me post it because I haven't posted more than ten times :/

I'd say those are dye leaks... Or maybe needed another drop of pee... Not positives. Sorry!

I see something on the second test where the "t" is but I may have line eye how many dpo are u

Yes- swan- how many dpo are you? I've seen bfps on those tests- I don't see anything on yours

16 dpo.... Based on my usual cycle, my period should be ending tomorrow but hasn't started yet.

AF came today. I'm really surprised. I have never missed an entire period! I'm so bummed!! :growlmad:

Oh no!! So sorry! Mustve Od later than you thought!

I just had the same thing happen to me. I took a test and only saw one line so I threw it away and then after seeing some posts I dug it out of the trash and now there is a faint line. Not sure what to think. Did you find out if your were pregnant?

I took one of these the other day. I am on BC pill APRI and last month i really messed up i doubled up almost every day and on at least 2 different occasions forgot my pill for 3 or more days. Now Im late and had very light break through bleeding 2 weeks prior to the date my period should have started, I took one of these 88 cent tests and it was negative not even a faint line, after 3 minutes i threw it away. Now I am worried! maybe i should have waited longer. this was 4 days ago i still have not gotten my period and I have very slight signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Im very nervous this would be baby number 4 and I wasnt even sure i wanted anymore.

so I have a question. I used one of those 88 cent first signal test the other day and got a negative, but almost 3 hours later there was a positive. I heard they don't have the one lines. (can't remember the name of it) but I also did wakeup this morning throwing up, nauseous and a month late. tonight I took a family dollar 4 dollar one and it was negative so far. gonna test tomorrow morning. up dose everyone think?

These are the same ones they sell at Dollar Tree, which is what I got my bfp on in '07. I haven't seen any evaps from them, but I did have a couple of weeks ago that looked positive but it turned out to just be the dye running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->