First Spotting. .now heavier..very worried

Amsi

TTC #4
Reaction score
Started with pink spotting yesterday
A bit heavier this morning..but still light.

I'm about 5 weeks (unsure exact date of ovulation)

Having my hcg retested this morning but afraid of the worst

Thursday my hcg was 80
Progesterone was 28.5

Guess I'll find out for sure this afternoon.

Good luck to you. Fingers crossed all will be ok.

Good luck today :hugs:. I hope everything is ok.

your progesterone is great! hopefully your hcg numbers double!

I hope everything comes out positive. I know the worry with spotting (since I'm having spotting too but it's on and off and getting less and less heavy), and I also know how it feels to lose one. But try to be calm, because worrying yourself sick will make it worse. Try laying down and doing things to keep your mind off of it. Don't strain yourself, and certainly don't think the worst is happening until a doctor tells you so. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me c:. Also, if there is any clots that pass or intense cramps, I really suggest rushing to the hospital to get an ultrasound and/or blood work. I wish you the best and hope everything comes out just fine.

Thanks all for positive thoughts

Unfortunately blood work confirmed levels dropping, progesterone levels are no longer readable and HCG was under 25
Go back in a week to make sure they're back to 0

They are classifying it as chemical

I'm trying to be optimistic... It was the first cycle I was able to ttc after my tubal ligation reversal and I at least know that after surgery its possible to get that BFP!

Hopefully I'll be back on this board soon!

Thanks all for positive thoughts

Unfortunately blood work confirmed levels dropping, progesterone levels are no longer readable and HCG was under 25
Go back in a week to make sure they're back to 0

They are classifying it as chemical

I'm trying to be optimistic... It was the first cycle I was able to ttc after my tubal ligation reversal and I at least know that after surgery its possible to get that BFP!

Hopefully I'll be back on this board soon!

I am so sorry :hugs:.

TTC is a long journey for most of us. Good luck to you, and I hope you get your :bfp: next cycle!

By the way, you can still come and chat with us here on BnB. There are lots of moms and dads who come on here to talk about everything and anything regardless if they have kids, or are planning to. It sometimes helps to have other people to talk to who know exactly what you are going through.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out this time...hopefully you guys can get right back to it! good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->