First symptoms noticed.

mommyoneday

Reaction score
So i am hoping this is my lucky month even though it wasn't planned.
I havn't missed a period yet but I have been having strange feelings in Uterine area which consist of stretching and light cramping with a bit of feeling tender.

So feel free to share your first signs I am hoping this forum helps some women who are looking for symptoms but not the regular ones.

First ones I remember was alot of cm so much more then normal and constipation.

Lots and lots of cramping. Felt like AF was going to show. I still get it at least once a day (before it was various times a day around when I got my bfp). I hate it, but I try and look on the bright side, bubba is making his/her home and I'll have a bump in no time. :)

I had light cramping. I kept thinking for a week that I was going to get AF. I also was constipated, bloated, and feeling a little sick. Since I just had a bfn two days before, I figured I had come down with something, and just wasn't well.

I felt like AF was coming because of cramping/stomach ache. I was also really sick the day before I tested and it was positive. Oh and my breasts were sore..super sore that they were really painful! Not normal soreness before AF.

I had moderate af like cramps for about two days when af was due, but I didn't get my usual pink cm. My cm was white and creamy but scarce. (sorry if TMI) I also had a brown spot about the size a quarter in my panties about two days before af was due. No bb tenderness....but peeing all night long.

I didnt realy get chance to notice any other symptoms because I got my bfp at 7dpo so it seemed like ages before I got any other signs.

Mild cramps, wind (trapped and not so trapped!), huge boobs and darkened nipples, and a faint hint of nausea. Have now started to feel like I have a hangover (without the alcohol).

Hope you get the result you want!

I pretty much felt like af was due, apart from I was really really thirsty, and I didn't have my 'pre-period period dream', which I used to have about 3 days before I'd start, dreaming that my period had started (i know, I'm weird ;) ). Oh, and I sweated a lot at the slightest exercise (nice!). The faint af-type cramps didn't start for me until 2 days after af should have started.

mild cramping around the time implantation would have been taking place, i just took it for AF cramps.
2nd month of ttc, i never knew it would happen so quick so wasnt really expecting a miracle or anything.

so yeah, cramps, bloating and feeling a little more tired than usual.
xxx

Nipples were a bit darker (hubby noticed first but I tan topless so I didn't give it any thought) but not more sensitive and my boobs didn't hurt in the begining at all....that was the sign for me since I always get sore boobs before af. I had very light cramps the week before af was due...they were kind of fluttery...different from af.

I started getting an odd feeling in my uterus about 4dpo like a tickling, butterflies sensation, this was happening every few minutes and subsided after a couple of days. I'm still getting the odd flutter.
the week running up to my bfp I has periods of nausea, peeing alot, being tired and my belly bloated up like mad.
my nipples and breasts are also starting to hurt a bit

My sense of smell went through the roof.....I could smell everything.....and it made me gag.

I had a UTI...first in over 10 years. Then I had very sore bb, loads of gas and constipation and the bathroom became my best friend!

For me, the first signs were a classic metalic taste in my mouth (which Mr Urch said was like sucking spoons when I asked him to lick my tongue to chech :rofl: ) and excessive thirst that I just couldn't slake.
Then a bit later I've been very bloated and crampy (similar to period cramps but more fleeting) and my tits are a lot bigger, very sore and veinier than usual)

well i haven't tested yet i'm going on day 6 late,going to test wed.but so far i totaly get the thinking AF is coming i check all the time.also i just started feeling like i'm going to puke.oh and lastnight someone made something that the smell made me gag.

before i was due to come onmy period i had 2 sharp stab pains on the right side of my uterus! the pain doubled me up! and i suspected it was implantation pain... i was right! i had no other signs of pregnancy other than that i was late so i did a test and it was positive! i was in such total shock!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->