First test after early mc. 9 dpo

Just dipped another strip into the same sample, might be a bit darker but not much difference.

Attachments

• 20171220_064024.jpg
    20171220_064024.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
Around 17dpo fmu. I have no more tests left so used at least opk stick from my cb fertility monitor. I am quite happy with That, the lh line is I believe the one on the left.
I will be getting my second beta this afternoon.

Attachments

• 20171221_075453.jpg
    20171221_075453.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Lovely x I found those internest cheap ones took ages to get darker

I still don't have my results and struggling to function properly, can't concentrate on anything and with so much to do before Christmas! Also the Cyclogest is making feel so crappy. They said they will ring me today so again waiting :(

Ah nothing worse than the wait, can you not contact them? I did haha

They finally rang. My hcg went up to 271!!!!! My doubling time is about 40 hours :) :) :)
I still another form for the third blood test but she said it's not necessary and to just have the early scan as planned :)

Yay! What wonderful news! I'm so pleased for you <3
I'm sorry the Cyclogest is making you feel rubbish, I'm the opposite on it - it reduces my anxiety and PMS loads. Does it usually make you feel this way or could it be pregnancy making you feel like this?

Hi ladies, just wanted to give an update that I am still hanging there. Had no spotting this time but I know it does not mean anything. 3 more sleeps and my early scan is here. I will be 6 weeks and 2 days on Friday so we should see something, if the scan does not go well I think we will just stop trying as it is too devastating to keep having mc. I am ever so grateful for having my dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->