First time at my FS appt and ...

Dreamer320

Mommy & Preggers <3
Reaction score
We went through the whole process of me having PCOS and how I need to have a lap and dye test in order to start my process of clomid and Of course they did blood work as well ...

I got a phone call an hour later and doc says I am preggers!! Omg I went from devastating news about being infertile to being so happy!

Of course I peed on a stick and got my first two lines EVER!

Miracles do happen !! I am about 5 weeks I'll know more when I go back Monday ! :cloud9::baby:

We went through the whole process of me having PCOS and how I need to have a lap and dye test in order to start my process of clomid and Of course they did blood work as well ...

I got a phone call an hour later and doc says I am preggers!! Omg I went from devastating news about being infertile to being so happy!

Of course I peed on a stick and got my first two lines EVER!

Miracles do happen !! I am about 5 weeks I'll know more when I go back Monday ! :cloud9::baby:

WOW congrats... H&H 9 months

Wow, talk about perfect timing. Congratulations! :hugs:

Thanks for your replies ! Never thought I'd be posting in this section any time soon :thumbup:

Goes to show ya that doctors dont know everything!

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Night_Owl_/congratulations.jpg

A grand adventure is about to begin. :hugs:

Awww fabulous news! :) Congrats! xx

Congratulations! That's so exciting for you, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths.

A massive congrats from one PCOS girl to another! I went and had everything done, Clomid didn't work at all and had to have FSH injections........ first time I ovulated in about 2 years and there you go....... BFP! I agree, doctor's don't know everything ;) Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy hun............. want to be bump buddies??
Also not too sure how far along I am although did a digi again this morning and came up with 3+ weeks (so would think around 5 weeks)....... scan on 2nd of December - had one Thursday past, but didn't get much out of that. Enjoy it....... soo exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->