First time charting please experts help

bababas

Reaction score
Hi
I have irregular periods, and now I started charting. And the chart said I have ovulated after I entered the temperature of today.

You can see my chart on my signature.

I was just wondering how accurate this is? Do you think I really ovulated? It has been a while since my last witch, but it seems to match the pattern of before I went on BCP...

Just wondering if I really ovulated, I just hope so anyway hope hope ...

Thank you for looking

It is seeing a sustained temperature shift, called a biphasic shift. Since it is your first cycle charting and you have irregular cycles, it might be off since FF is well, a creature of habit. It likes to predict cycles with a lot of s=data to back it up. However, it is certianly looking like you did.

Looking good bababas. Over the next couple of days as you enter more data, FF may adjust your crosshairs, but so far that temp rise is a good sign of Ov.

Good luck.

Thank you ladies, oki good, then I guess it is looking good i hope... i will see what happens. My initial plan was just to sit still until the end of April and blind test, but the charting will help me a lot if it will detect my ovulation. especially with all this irregularity.

Your spike looks good B! I know there are a lot of people who think that charting is a lot of work and makes them feel like a control freak, but I love the insight it gives me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->