First time charting please help

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
So this is my first time charting I started when I od. Not on purpose. But I wanted to use this time to practice and get use to tempting and all that well this morning I had a huge climb at 6 dpo. Is that right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-24-21-38-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-24-21-38-13.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
Take your temp at the same time every day otherwise there will be random changes and your chart will look like mountain peaks! (Which it kind of does)

I take it at 8 am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,Sat. Sun But 7 am on wed and Fri because I have to be at work earlier. So does the hour difference matter?

I think it would make a difference. Your low temps are on Wed and Fri, and from my experience the later you sleep the higher your temps are! I bet if you took them all at the same time your chart would look much smoother.

i agree with the hour possibly making a difference. BUT, i usually have a hard time staying asleep all night, so often have to check "sleep deprived" (for when you take your temp after less than 3 hours of solid sleep) or take it an hour early or late and FF can still manage to find a pattern in my temps. right now, it might look "rocky" but once you get a whole month's worth of temps in, you'll likely be able to see a pattern.

will be interesting to see your temps even for the next week or so though because i wonder if it's possible that you ovulated later than you think? if your temp stays up around 98 for 3 more days, it might mean you ovulated on CD27...?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"