First Time Clomid

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I am currently on CD 7 and day 3 of 50mg clomid after taking provera to induce a period following a 90 day anovulatory cycle. We are trying to conceive baby #2, and are feeling VERY overwhelmed! our daughter was a happy surprise while I was on BCP no less lol so all this fertility stuff is a bit scary for us!
Any experiences/ success stories with just the clomid? Doctor said if no success after 3 cycles we will go on to cycle monitoring and possibly injections - so we are praying we don't have to go that far!!! Any and all encouragement appreciated!

I am on my first round of clomid (50mg) as well! I am currently on cd4. I was just diagnosed with pcos last week after TTC our first for a year now. Hoping clomid will do the trick! Have you had any side effects from the clomid?

I took clomid and conceived ds on first round. This was after 8 years ntnp/ttc. So it was a miracle drug for us. We tried a clomid cycle in August and I didn't even ovulate. So I'm feeling a bit deflated now.

Aww hang in there! If it worked before I'm sure it will work again...just might take a few more cycles than last time! I'm hoping it's a miracle drug for us too! :)

Thanks, I'm trying to remain positive this cycle. I actually did a single dose of femara and I am waiting to ovulate. I'm having some spotting today with a ton of ewcm. From what I've read to not uncommon on femara.

hey guys i took clomid for the first time this month .. i am CD 15 but i didn't ovulate yet ... i usually ovulate on CD 17 ... i am very anxious because i thought with clomid the cycle would be 28 days long and ovulation would be on day 14 !! do you know anything about cycle length with clomid? good luck to you too ladies :)

So its CD 10, and I took the last pill of clomid last night, and I have an ultrasound today to follow up, and another scheduled on Friday CD14 and then maybe another or just a CD 21 progesterone.
The clomid was not nearly as bad as I thought!!!! The nly side effects I got was nausea in the mornings and some hot flashes if I didn't drink enough water, and for the first 3 days I retained a lot of fluid but now all back to normal! Hopefully will get some good news from the ultrasound today!

Today is my 2nd day on clomid. Not gonna pinpoint ovulation cause of mine and DH's work schedules. We're just gonna have fun and let clomid help me ovulate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->