First time eating cereal with a spoon

1st_baby

So after reading the thread about NOT putting cereal in bottles I decided to try max with his spoon and well he took it like a pro ..but.... he wont eat oatmeal on a spoon ??? only the mixed grains with banana one I got him ..

The box says 6 months and up but max has alreay tried all the grains (oatmeal,rice, barley, wheat) and is perfect on all of them so I bought him the mix with fruit and he loves it ..we'll see how his tummy handles it now ..

so our new morning routine is 6 onz milk / 1/2 cup of cereal & fruit

Lunch time fruits only and his 6 onz of milk

supper vegies & 6 onz milk

Me thinks i will start making my own food soon lol OH when can i start meats and in what order ?

yay for him taking it from a spoon

I'm not 100% about meats etc.. i think it is 6months but i'll look it up later for you

I'm sorry and i don't mean to pick but is he only having 18oz of milk a day? or is he having extra before bed and through the night?

yay for him taking it from a spoon

I'm not 100% about meats etc.. i think it is 6months but i'll look it up later for you

I'm sorry and i don't mean to pick but is he only having 18oz of milk a day? or is he having extra before bed and through the night?

I did a lil calculation for you yesterday in all he eats 37 onz of milk per day and thats including all his solids lol dont worry I don feel the picking lol curiosity is a sign that the brain works

Thanks darling you are the first person that says my brain works in a long time :rofl:
37oz is a great amount with his solids you really do have a hungry chap there :)

Yeah tell me about it lol his dad is the same way Ill make him a huge supper and 10 min he asks " what we eating" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"