• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First time I see what looks like a dip

Chrissy05

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been ttc'ing for 9 months now and I'm starting to get frustrated by the waiting for a bfp. I'm 34 and my husband is 33 and my worst fear is that we would be unable to conceive. For the past 5 cycles, I've been temping and using the Ovia app on my phone to keep track of my temps. During this time I've never noticed an implantation dip like so many others claim to see. This cycle however, I can see a clear dip at 5dpo. Is this too soon? Can it be caused by something else? I also had cramping (and lots of gas) on days 5-6 after ovulation. Could this be related?

Thank you for any advice or tips.

Oh, and I put my data into fertilityfriend in order to get a graph I could post here. It's in oC, sorry if this makes things more difficult for some.

Attachments

• ttc.jpg
    ttc.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't think it's too soon for a dip. Good luck, hun! :hugs:

I don't think it's too soon for a dip. Good luck, hun! :hugs:

Neither do I, I think mine was 5 to begin with then 6dpo first time it happened for me too and the cramps and pinching were very noticeable :) good luck!

heres my chart.

Attachments

• 10dpo chart.jpg
    10dpo chart.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs