First time mommy :)

LeaLion

TTC for #2
Reaction score
Hello all! I am so excited to be starting this new thread!

We have been TTC since March 2014 and I finally got my BFP confirmed by blood test! :)

I am very happy, but scared at the same time and would really love some company during my journey of being pregnant, so everyone is welcome to join this thread!

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy! :yellow::baby:

Joining! This will be my first too! :) :cloud9:

Hi knobby! :) Thank you for joining!

I am going for my first early ultrasound today and I am soooo nervous and anxious!

That is exciting! Let me know how it goes. I have to wait until Oct 2nd for my first ultrasound and doctor's appointment (8 weeks going by LMP).

So I went to the doctor and everything is fine! :) The baby is just a black dot now, but I already love it! She prescribed progesterone and scheduled the next appointment in 10 days... I'm so excited!!! :)

Funny story: My husband has got a twin brother. DH and I were TTC from March 2014. The girlfriend of my DH's twin got pregnant on their first try last month. As soon as my BFP was confirmed by beta I scheduled an appointment with a new OB/GYN (since my other OB/GYN did not have ultrasound equipment) for today at 17:00... We went to the clinic today at 17:00 and what do you know! There comes the twin brother with his GF. They did not know anything, and it is so weird we had appointments and bumped into each other at the same clinic at the same time!!! So my DH will be a dad and an uncle almost at the same time! :D

Congratulations on your news :flower: hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy x

Congratulations!! :) I'm pregnant with my first too. Been ttc for about 2 years. Had been to the docs and had all the tests and just when we decided to have a break from trying the heartburn kicked in. I've never been so happy to feel sick lol. I'm 9 weeks and sooo excited!!

Welcome ladies! :) So happy for you!

When is everyone's due date? Mine is May 22, 2015.

So I went to the doctor and everything is fine! :) The baby is just a black dot now, but I already love it! She prescribed progesterone and scheduled the next appointment in 10 days... I'm so excited!!! :)

Funny story: My husband has got a twin brother. DH and I were TTC from March 2014. The girlfriend of my DH's twin got pregnant on their first try last month. As soon as my BFP was confirmed by beta I scheduled an appointment with a new OB/GYN (since my other OB/GYN did not have ultrasound equipment) for today at 17:00... We went to the clinic today at 17:00 and what do you know! There comes the twin brother with his GF. They did not know anything, and it is so weird we had appointments and bumped into each other at the same clinic at the same time!!! So my DH will be a dad and an uncle almost at the same time! :D

That is awesome news! Is there a reason you needed the progesterone?

And wow! That is a crazy coincidence!

Congratulations! :happydance: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Knobby, I have PCOS and for safety reasons they prescribed it to avoid mc.
Plus one more set of pills, which I have to take until week 12.

Welcome googiepie! Congratulations to you too! :D

Congratulations everyone!!

This is also my first, should be due around May 21st, if all goes well.

LeaLion - how great that you can already see things happening on the ultrasound! So exciting!

N x

Joining in too :) this is my first also, due date is 21Apr15, 2 days after my birthday. I've had 2 scans already and baby is measuring right on track with a strong heartbeat of 170 beats per min. I am also on progesterone as I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and may have been possibly due to low progesterone. I'm excited to be here and looking forward to sharing the journey with you all :)

Congrats...the first pregnancy is always the most exciting time.

I am on my 2nd pregnancy right now @ 5W (my little one is 23 months)....so looks like we will both have May babies :)

Keep us updated and ask all the questions you want :)

Congratulations and this will be my first baby too!

I am due April 4 2015 (2 days after my 9th anniversary!) and DH and I have been trying for almost 7 years and it was a shock to see the BFP on that test!

So far as much as I love this little one I have never been more sick and miserable in my life!

We're all pretty close :) I hope we all have healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies!

My second appointment is on Monday and I just want the days to pass, so that I can see my baby(ies) again... I'll know the number on Monday!

xx

just saying congrats!!! not my first pregnancy, but hope yours goes smoothly. you are so cute an enthusiastic, haha love it!

Congrats!!! I'm wishing you a happy pregnancy! I'm also expecting my first, my due date is May 21 2015 so our babies are a day apart :happydance:

Hi ladies, Congratulation and a happy and healthy 9 months to all.

There is a thread for those expecting # 1 in the pregnancy groups and discussions. It's really helpful and you all are welcome to join there

Im due 12 April and have my next scan on the 3rd of October. So excited I just don't think I can wait any longer!! Finally starting to feel human again though I suppose I should be grateful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->