First Time Morning Sickness With Seventh Pregnancy!!

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
Was pretty certain my body had this down, seeing I have spent the best part of ten years pregnant, and never once, nope not once, being sick or even feeling queasy. Now every morning I throw up and at other random intervals during the day. Also clearly showing at not quite 9 weeks. Multiples?? Anyone else ever had this?

I never had awful pregnancies out side of mild queasiness and severe heartburn starting from the beginning. This time I have nothing, no swollen breasts no sickness nada! I have three boys this is my fourth baby. Maybe you are going to have multiples. Maybe it's just a different type of pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm on number 4 and the sickness has been unbearable. Never had anything like it. But I've had two scans for other reasons and there's definitely only one in there.

Every pregnancy is different. H&H 9 months x

Interested to see now. Bet I'm having a giganta baby like the last one lol

I once read that the more pregnancies that you have the higher your chance of multiples, not sure how true that us though!

This is my 3rd and with both my boys I never had any MS at all not even nausea. This time I'm nauseous every day and in the last few days have started actually vomiting.

I'm hoping this means a girl for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->