First time mums to be - due this fall!

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Hi all! Are there any other ladies who are going to be first time moms this coming fall?

Just got my bfp and had it confirmed by the dr today! He's sending me for a dating ultrasound to confirm my due date, but he thinks nov 1 is most likely.

I'd love some ladies to share this with!

oooh! so exciting, congratulations! :) my due date isn't confirmed 100%, my first scan is on the 20th of this month but my estimated due date is November 4th :)

im due late fall (early dec) w. my first :)

Hi ladies! :wave: I'm due November 7th!

Pretty good right now. I'd been feeling pretty yucky for a while. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and think the symptoms are finally starting to ease up!

Have you started buying anything yet? Will you find out the gender?

Pretty good right now. I'd been feeling pretty yucky for a while. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and think the symptoms are finally starting to ease up!

Have you started buying anything yet? Will you find out the gender?

We haven't purchased anything but maternity clothes for me yet! we have the crib picked out which our wonderful in laws are purchasing for us and we signed up for our registry but for the most part we want to know the gender before making any purchases! we had our first US on the 20th and get the results on Monday, so maybe a couple things then :)

Yay so exciting! :) we are also waiting to find out the gender before making big purchases. My mom is buying the crib and mother in law some other things. And we will get lots of hand me down clothes and things from friends so hopefully won't have to buy too much stuff! Do you have other close friends who are pregnant or have young kids?

Yay so exciting! :) we are also waiting to find out the gender before making big purchases. My mom is buying the crib and mother in law some other things. And we will get lots of hand me down clothes and things from friends so hopefully won't have to buy too much stuff! Do you have other close friends who are pregnant or have young kids?

I just know myself and I know I'll want to buy pink pink pink, lol. We got a few white onesies for our social media announcement and I got a onesie for my best friend and my mom to announce it to them too! When I bought my maternity pants they gave me a bottle, so that's the extent of it so far. A lot of my friends/acquaintances are pregnant right now or have a baby which is nice, a lot of (some unwarranted) advice and a friend is giving me some really cheap cloth diapers which I'm looking forward to! is this baby #1 for you? do you have friends that are expecting too?

This will hopefully be the first I get to keep! I lost one back in October at 13 weeks. :(

I have lots of friends who are ttc, pregnant or have babies. My whole friend group basically hit married at the same time so we are all having babies st the same time! :) Cloth diapers, how nice. Still thinking about whether I'll do that or not. Are you planning to breastfeed? That's something I'm really looking forward to!

Oh yes and advice from everyone! Especially moms. But that's what they're there for, right. Haha.

This will hopefully be the first I get to keep! I lost one back in October at 13 weeks. :(

I have lots of friends who are ttc, pregnant or have babies. My whole friend group basically hit married at the same time so we are all having babies st the same time! :) Cloth diapers, how nice. Still thinking about whether I'll do that or not. Are you planning to breastfeed? That's something I'm really looking forward to!

Oh yes and advice from everyone! Especially moms. But that's what they're there for, right. Haha.

I'm so sorry :nope:

The thought absolutely terrifies me, we have an at home doppler we've been using and it really calms me down when I've had one of my awful bad dreams that seems to last all night. I'm trying to work my head around the idea of cloth diapering and I'm really interested! I am hoping to breastfeed, absolutely...and really really looking forward to it as well! my mom struggled but she didn't have support like they have at hospitals today

Hey katieebugg! How have you been feeling? I've had so many aches and pains this week, I think because of my uterus growing and stretching. It's a weird feeling. Are you having that? I'm sure its normal but sometimes it gets intense and I'm so worried something will go wrong! Dh and I decided bed rest would be good for a few days to see if that makes it any better (doctor isn't concerned unless there's bleeding, which thankfully there isn't). I have my next appointment /scan May 11, so just looking forward to then and seeing how our little babe has grown! :)

Hey katieebugg! How have you been feeling? I've had so many aches and pains this week, I think because of my uterus growing and stretching. It's a weird feeling. Are you having that? I'm sure its normal but sometimes it gets intense and I'm so worried something will go wrong! Dh and I decided bed rest would be good for a few days to see if that makes it any better (doctor isn't concerned unless there's bleeding, which thankfully there isn't). I have my next appointment /scan May 11, so just looking forward to then and seeing how our little babe has grown! :)

Hey, you!!

Sorry to hear the pulling and stretching has gotten you worried and in bed!! I absolutely know what you're talking about though. Mine is the worst when I first wake up to the point where I walk around hunched over and when I lay down to go to sleep. I talked to my midwife about it on the 27th and she said it is completely normal because previous to pregnancy my ligaments were holding my uterus close to my body and now as it is moving away the ligaments have to stretch, hence "round ligament pain". DH and I also found out that we are a few days farther along than we thought so I am 14 weeks tomorrow which is very exciting :) LO is now due on the 30th of October. I am still feeling pretty exhausted, drained and just overall like a zombie lol but I'm hoping it starts to subside any day! hoping for you as well :hugs:. We have our next ultrasound on June 5th and we get to find out what baby is (fingers crossed!) so we can't wait! I hope you're having a great day!! all the best and talk soon!
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->