First time posting, 9 dpo

dhcus05

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

This is my first post. I have been reading all kinds of posts on this forum, as I am driving myself absolutely insane with this TWW! I wasn't able to join earlier because I was trying to do so from my phone and decided to hop on the computer long enough to join today!

So my cycles are 26 days apart. This is a new thing that has changed since I miscarried in December of 2013. My cycles used to be every 28 days, so it's thrown me off a little bit.

My husband and I are trying to conceive. This will be my second, his first.

Currently I am 9dpo. Yesterday I had ewcm which I have never had before a period. I am due to start the 5th, and I'm wondering if this is a sign? I have also been having cramping and lower back pain which also isn't something I usually experience. Just wondering what kind of symptoms others are having at 9dpo!

Thanks!

Haley

Hey I'm around 7dpo (not entirely sure when I O'd) but I've had EWCM, cramping, back ache, and tiredness so far. When are you planning on testing?

I tested early this morning, and it was negative, but it's still way too early. I'm not due for my period until Thursday and I've not been pregnant since my cycle changed. Will probably have to hold out until Thursday to test. I want so badly to be pregnant! But we'll see! Was your CM yellowish too? Mine wasn't clear, it was cloudy and sort of yellow.

I didn't pay much attention to it tbh lol I saw it and got confused as I thought I'd already O'd. I don't remember it being yellow, maybe cloudy/clear, but as I said, not entirely sure! Hopefully Thursday will be here before you know it and you'll get the result you want :)

Saturday 7th feb....if I can wait until then lol AF due on the Friday. Will see how the next week goes....if I get more symptoms I might not be able to wait lol so we'll see!

I'm trying to hold off til Monday when AF is due! I'm with ya! I haven't had any noticeable cm minus what I'm thinking could've been implantation spotting this past wed (I had it with my first is the only reason Im thinking it could be)...but back ache, boobie pain, head aches....and the nausea....shewww it comes in waves, but its rough. I'm either 11 or 12 dpo today, tested negative too. Now when I was pregnant with my daughter, I knew I was by these same symptoms, I just cant remember my timeline with her and how many dpo for this etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->