First time posting and really need advice on my symptoms.

Jmyers7407

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have been reading posts here and on other sites but have never posted but today I really need advice.
I have been TTC for a very long time (4 years). I had an ectopic pregnancy 6 years ago this month and have not been able to have a successful pregnancy. I try so hard not to symptom spot every month but this month is different. I'm currently 13-14 dpo, AF ws due yesterday but no sign of her. I always have sore breasts starting 2-3 days after O but this month they didn't get sore until 2 days ago. I've been cramping since 9-10 dpo which is totally not normal, I usually start cramping shortly after AF arrives. I'm EXTREMELY tired and hungry and just noticed that I have yellow cm, it's a mixture of ewcm and creamy (tmi sorry) and I had the ewcm 6-9 dpo. So I've taken 3 negative hpt's and I'm feeling like it's not gonna happen this month, again. Has anyone else gotten a positive after 13-14 dpo? Should I keep wasting my tests? I'm so confused and want sooo bad to finally see that positive... Thank you in advance for any responses.
P.S. I was told by my OBGYN that I can get pregnant it's just harder cause I only have one tube. Does anyone know if Clomid would possibly help me? Thanks again.

Sorry I don't really have any advice, but you are never out until AF shows up. Good luck!

What brand test are u using and how are u tracking O? U may have oed late which causes a later AF due date. I'm praying u get ur bfp tho.
And I personally have not had a late bfp BUT 2 of my bffs just recently were only able to get positives even with first response after 20+ dpo so it all depends on how quick the hcg build up in ur system and how long it takes to get into ur urine stream. If you dont get AF or a BFP within the next week, id go for blood work. What CD are u on as well as how are u tracking O?

Thank you!
I use OPK, CM and cramping and got a positive on 4/18, I'm not really sure how to tell the calendar day but MyDays app says I'm on calender day 31. I've been using $tree tests but I'm going to use my FRER tomorrow morning.

You most likely oed a tiny bit later than usual which makes AF due a few days later and since ur using a dollar store test, there's def a HUGE chance for u to still get a bfp! U may have geared up to O and then delayed for a few days and that may explain some signs showing up later. Ur signs sound good and I hope u get ur bfp but yes def use a frer in the a.m! :) hopefully u only oed a couple days/few days later than usual so a frer can pick it up. I know the dollar store workers always tell me to wait until 14 dpo to get an accurate result with those and like I said I *think* your not quite 14dpo yet. Have u ever tried charting temps to track O? That taught me TONS about my body and now when AF would normally be late I dont have to wonder why. I'm addicted to temping lol :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->