First time TTC

candygrl

Reaction score
My husband and I just started TTC at the beginning of this month / end of April. This is our first time and we are so nervous and feel kinda clueless. I've been doing so much reading and pintresting! This process is more complicated than I thought it would be.

If anyone wants to share about their experience or give any pointers I am happy to chat! :winkwink:

Hey! Good luck, it's an exciting, scary and emotional roller-coaster (or it was for me any way!) My only advise is do what feels right for you and try not to google too much :)

I second not googling too much! Try to enjoy TTC as much as you can and don't let things you read online worry you unnecessarily. Good luck!

Thank you! I will keep that in mind! I am just excited to learn what could possibly be happening inside me! I have started to research classes I would like to take and what method I think sounds good. There is so much information. It's a little overwhelming haha.

Tested today, probably too early still. BFN :( now I'll probably wait to see if AF happens.. Hate waisting the tests..

I just got my BFP!! I can't wait to tell my husband tonight! Any pointers on how to surprise him?!

Congrats!!! I've always planning to put a bun in the oven and tell him to go check on dinner. lol

I was thinking about that one. I'm thinking I might involve my dog, have her wearing a sign or something

Congrats!
Man you girls are creative. I made DH stay with me while I tested. Lol

Congrats! Don't be nervous and relax! Everything will be just fine!

I was going to do it with him but he was at work this morning and I just had the urge to test! I bought a little onesie and I'm going to give it to him tonight ! 😍 thank you for support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->