First time using opk, is this my surge?

WM61711

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to the site and would just like a little reassurance about my (I think) positive surge. This is our 3rd cycle TTC and the first using opks. My first cycle after stopping BC was 32days and the second was 40 :wacko: so I have been testing since CD 10 just to be sure. The opk results up til now have been faint/barely there, this is the first fairly dark line, (and I forgot to test yesterday) Would you say these are positive? Thanks! :)

Attachments

• OPK1.jpg
    OPK1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 34
  • OPK2.jpg
    OPK2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for your responses! I feel like these OPKs will really help us from this point on, I was slightly ill-informed after stopping BC and expected 28day cycles to continue, so we were probably way off with DTD seeing as I ended up with 32 and 40day cycles:dohh: Fingers crossed! And now the dreaded TWW...:coffee:

Are you charting as well? Curious to see what your charts look like, along with these lovely positive OPK's. :) GOOD LUCK!

Are you charting as well? Curious to see what your charts look like, along with these lovely positive OPK's. :) GOOD LUCK!

No Im not tempting or charting, I feel like I could never keep up with it because my waking times vary so much. But I'm considering it if we dont get our BFP with just opks, Im now 9dpo and testing tomorrow! (not really expecting anything but what can I say, I love POAS!:haha:

Well definitely got a BFN booo, but its still early and Im not out til that :witch: gets me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->