First time using opk

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
So I bought some cheapies online and did my first opk today, can't believe how nice it was too see 2 lines, it's been far to long.

Now on another note, my cycles are 29 days long and today I am on day 11 is it normal to have a faint second line already at CD11???

Hiya,

With OPK's the test line needs to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be a positive, anything else is classed as negative, LH is prawn throughout the cycle but peaks as it surges ready to ovulate, so you may get blank and faint lines throughout your cycle before and after ovulation.

Good luck x:thumbup:

Hiya,

With OPK's the test line needs to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be a positive, anything else is classed as negative, LH is prawn throughout the cycle but peaks as it surges ready to ovulate, so you may get blank and faint lines throughout your cycle before and after ovulation.

Good luck x:thumbup:

That was meant to say 'present' not 'prawn' lol :haha:

ok thank you i knew that to be positive it had to be atleast as dark if not darker then the control line but i did not know that you could have faint llines at anytime during your cycle, but good to know that now

Yeah it is :flow:

I usually get 2/3 days of faint lines then over the following day or two gets darker til I get my + then 1-2 more days while it goes down negative back to nothing! lol so all in all I have faint lines/positive/faint lines for a week or more! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->