First Timer - Are These Symptoms Normal?!

KawarthaBaby

Reaction score
My husband and I just started trying to conceive about 3 months ago. I've been having some unusual symptoms but I don't know whether I am just imagining things or they are legitimate. If I am pregnant I would be about 4.5 weeks in.

Symptoms:
Tender, Swollen, and sensitive breasts
Bloating
Pulling and tugging pains that have been going on for past two weeks for brief periods of time
Brief cramping (started this past Thursday)
Period is now late by 2 days.
Slight Fatigue

What is really throwing me for the loop is the pulling and tugging pain and in general feeling sick and achey in my lower abdomen. Everything else other than that and my late period is pretty normal symptoms that I get right before my period.

I'm waiting until Christmas Eve to take the test but this is driving me crazy! Any advice or ideas would be great!!!!

All of those would be perfectly normal for early pregnancy. Note I haven't been pregnant myself, but I have had several friends/family get pregnant recently and have been TTC for long enough now that I've looked up every symptom in the book :). Tugging/pulling "cramps" are very common and would just mean your uterus is starting to prepare for expanding. However, I've also gotten all of these, including the tugging sensation, on a non-pregnant cycle when they were very unusual symptoms for me. I think the fact that you are 2 days late is promising, though! The only way to know is to take that test... good luck and hope you get your BFP.

Aw thanks! I'm worried I'm getting them on a non-pregnant cycle and just being over excited! I hope you get your BFP soon too! Fingers crossed for mine when I take that test later this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->