first timer...are these symptoms or is it in my head?

missy_dc

Reaction score
Hi,
This is our first month ttc. I have been off of bc for 8 months and except for the first month my cycle has been about 27-28 days. Last month we decided we would start trying this month...and my last cycle was 45 days and I can't physically tell when I o. So I got an app and started charting to the best of my ability, but its all new to me. My temp wasnt very consistent so I cant really go off of that so I told hubby we will just have fun all month. Now here i am on day 34 and have been having sort of a cramping sensation but not too painful, some lower back pain and bloating but the one I cant explain away is the dizziness. For 2 weeks now every time I bend and stand suddenly I get dizzy or also when I look to one side or the other quickly. I took hpt 3 days ago and got bfn. Any advice is much appreciated. And if it turns out im just imagining these symptoms maybe some advice on how to make it happen next cycle! Thanks!

I didn't have that first time round but I did have considerably sore boobs pretty much straight away?!

Day by day my right breast is getting more sore and looks bigger but the left just feels normal... ugh can't wait to test next week.

You said your temps are all over the place? are you temping orally?
and the symptoms can be real but they can be pms symptoms, thats what sucks about symptom spotting, is any symptoms can be preg related or pms related you just never know.

Could be! Sounds similar to how i felt! Although I didn't realise I was pregnant straight away! Ignored the symptoms lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->