First Timer looking for others in the first tri to chat

AngelaALA

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is the first time Ive done a thread so here it goes, this will be my first and looking for others who are in their first Tri to chat along with through this journey about symptoms, issues, moans, news, photos, appointments etc..

So start saying who you are, your TTC journey, how far along you are and your due date

A bit about me:

Been with DH for 8 years, married for 5 yrs. Began TTC in Nov 2013, had 1 MC at 5wks in Sep 2015, went for all fertility tests we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility, had Clomid for 6 months all failed, one cycle of IVF using a fresh egg failed and now this an FET frozen embryo transfer and its worked. Pics are my progression the faint FRER and CB taken at 11dpo on 30/11/17, the darker FRER taken 2 days later 13dpo on 02/12/17 and CB digi taken at 16dpo 05/12/17. Your stories of getting preggo dont have to be as drastic as mine.

So contacted clinic I have my first scan on 28th Dec I will be 7wks and 4 days then so should hear a heartbeat x I am currently 4wks and 3 days.

Symptons so far bloated belly, constipation sorry TMI, boobs have gone huge DH loves it and feeling tired

Cant wait to read others comments and start this thread going xx

Attachments

• 20171130_091258.jpg
    20171130_091258.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
  • 20171130_104743.jpg
    20171130_104743.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20171202_153519.jpg
    20171202_153519.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171206_231707.jpg
    20171206_231707.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi there!

DH and I have been together for 4 years, married for 1 year. We got pregnant on our 3rd cycle of trying for our very first. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all that, but congratulations on the little bean :) I got a faint positive at 10 DPO, then a darker one at 11DPO. So, estimating my due date would bring me to August 15th and I am exactly 4 weeks along today!

I have also been EXHAUSTED beyond belief. I fall asleep at work, I nap once I get home. And oh god, do I feel bloated too, I didn't think I would this quickly! The boobs are also slowly getting there.

This feels like it'll be a long journey of learning. I mean, I thought I knew some things from reading, but every day I just realize how little I know. It's scary and exciting at the same time!

Here's to sticky beans!

Hi missielibra thanks for joining have you been in touch with Drs yet will you pay for an early scan or going to wait till 12 wk scan. Have you told anyone or keeping quiet for now.

Congratulations I wish you a smooth first tri

I am not sure yet. Most places need a doctors note even if you pay for the early scan! I will see my doctor at exactly 10 weks on the dot.. so maybe I will wait until there. But if we can find a place that has no referral needed we might pay it up. I would love the peace of mind! What about you

Thank you! You too

Oh right well I really hope you can find sumwere that will do an early scan hun I have abaolutely everything crossed for you xx

Well because I got my BFP through IVF I go for an early scan which is on the 28th and if all goes well then I will be referred back to my local Drs for my 12 wk scan my midwife has already been in touch she seems nice. It is crazy it still feels surreal right now I'm just praying that this will be a sticky bean xx

Hey mind if I join? 👋🏻
My names Emma and been married to OH for only 2 months, but we’d been trying for 32 months before we got this BFP. Have had 3 early miscarriages previously so very nervous, but the time is passing quickly!
Already have a 4 year old DD.

I have a handful of symptoms; nausea, sore boobs, extreme fatigue (like seriously, I could sleep standing up!)
Hope you all have sticky beans and first trimester flies by :)

Welcome mammawannabe of course you can join everybody is welcome the more the merrier. Well I have everything crossed for you, I see from you sticker your 7 wks so far wgats the nausea like, have you told anyone yet and will you be getting an early scan dobe xx

No change today been looking at a thread though that gives statistics on a successful first tri and the later along you are the greater your chances increase so Im sure you have nothing to fear this time. At what weeks were your 3 MCs if you dont mind me asking does this time feel different xx

Hi ladies!

SO and I have been together 4.5 years, and we actually ordered an engagement ring a few weeks ago before we found out we were pregnant with #2! SO is the father of my first son, Alex, and the three of us live with my parents currently.

We were not trying to conceive, in fact, we used a condom, and when that failed, we got Plan B, but apparently this little nugget was very determined. We are quite excited to have another baby, and very happy that Alex and his sibling will be close in age to one another. We've decided that we're not going to find out the gender of the baby until he/she is born. We did with Alex, but we think it'll be a nice surprise at the birth with this baby. :)

I'm not sure how far along I am, as it is quite early. My period isn't even late yet, but I had a blood draw and it came back positive. I go back today to make sure the hcg is doubling. If it is, then my doctor said they would schedule my first appointment. I believe my due date will be sometime in mid-late August.

Welcome Jello and congratulations I have everuthing crossed you have a happy and healthy first Tri.

So what made you think you was pregnant have you any symptoms x

Welcome mammawannabe of course you can join everybody is welcome the more the merrier. Well I have everything crossed for you, I see from you sticker your 7 wks so far wgats the nausea like, have you told anyone yet and will you be getting an early scan dobe xx

No change today been looking at a thread though that gives statistics on a successful first tri and the later along you are the greater your chances increase so Im sure you have nothing to fear this time. At what weeks were your 3 MCs if you dont mind me asking does this time feel different xx

The nausea has been awful on some days and barely there on others. If I have nausea, it's pretty much all day and night - yuck!
So far we've told our best friend and my dad, and OH let it slip to his brother, but other than that, it's still a secret. We're waiting for the 12 week scan.
Not planning to go for an early scan because I know it wont reassure me. My friend had a scan at 6 weeks and everything was perfect, then she lost the baby a week later, but didn't find out til her 12 week scan, so I'd rather just wait it out and take all of my symptoms as my reassurance :D
But yeah, this time feels different. 2 of the previous MC were at 4 weeks - so very early. The first miscarriage, I was 2-3 weeks late before I took a test. The line was very faint, though, so I may have ovulated late. I think I was around 5 weeks that time. I had no symptoms with any of those, though. Only tested because we were trying and I knew when I was due. I have plenty of symptoms now :) At the moment, extreme fatigue is the worst!

Ih god thats awful about your friend I hope she's okay now and got tjrough the grief having an MC is heartbreaking.

Well I hope you have a very healthy 12 wks and your scan goes smoothly aounds like your symptoms are showing good signs hun Im dreading but also at tje same time looking forward to the MS I feel a little queezy from time to time but I know its too early for them symptoms x

I also have fatigue I go in the afternoon for a power nap if I can and not in work lol x

Welcome Jello and congratulations I have everuthing crossed you have a happy and healthy first Tri.

So what made you think you was pregnant have you any symptoms x

Quite honestly, I just "had a feeling". I knew I was ovulating when the condom mishap happened, and I read online about how Plan B doesn't work if you've already ovulated. So I took some FRERs and got some faint positives, and now here I am :)

Well I dont think there is a convenient time to get pregnant in all honesty things will always happen and stuff will always break down and need replacing. Ive had alot of issues wirh getting pregnant and if I knew back when I was younger that I know now I wouldnt of hekd off for so long. When me and DH got together I kept putting it off, house first, then marriage, then honeymoon, then career always something more important to fochs on everything wasn't perfect yet. I wish I had just gone for it as soon as we got our house together maybe it would of been easier in my late 20's rather than mid 30's.

I cant wait for my first scan on 28th I kust really want to hear that heartbeat.

How is everyone doing today x

Hi! I'm pregnant with my second. My daughter is 18 months old. I'm so excited for this baby and for my daughter to have a sibling. I was very nervous when pregnant with my daughter about things going wrong, and I'm finding myself worrying with this one too. I see the OB in 11 days. I'm hoping to see heart beat.

Hi all!! This is my second pregnancy (first one ended in a chemical at 4w+4) Just tested + last night on a FRER and was very clear .. according to my LMP and Ovulation day I should be due on August 17, which would make me 4 weeks today

No serious symptoms, so far. Just some mild cramping with no bleeding so I am not really worried and I am hoping to get in with my doctor this week.

Anyone due around the same time?

Welcome starlight welcome cdubs x

Goodluck Starlight with your scan I hope it goes really well, how far on are you x

Cdubs my due date is 12th Aug so around the same time goodluck with your appointment with your doctor

Theres no update here Ive got no real symptoms yet I've been getting little cramps here and there, when I wake up in the morning I feel a little queezy like a bit like slightly hungover but it passes quick, my belly is bloated and my boobs have grown and are sensitive. I will be 5wks on Monday I just cant wait to get to my first scan and get through the first trimester xx

How is everyone else feeling xx

I'm due August 13. I'm seeing the OB at six weeks and not sure if they are doing a scan. I'm hoping they will though and that we can see baby's heartbeat.

Hi all! Just got my faint bfp today after my first FET. Long story short: First dx with unexplained infertility. 6 rounds of clomid. 1 IUI. 3 chemicals in a year. Did repeat loss testing. Found out we both had abnormal chromosomes. DH has 2 healthy teenage boys from previous marriage. RE recommended IVF + PGS. Egg retrieval in October. Out of 16 blasts had 5 normal. Transferred first this past Monday. Faint BFPs today on wondfos and FRER! Cautiously optimistic! Calculated due date is August 22nd.

Congrats to all you ladies! May we all become mommas in 2018!

Hello all, I'm currently pregnant with my fifth baby. We weren't trying, nor planning on trying anytime soon (my youngest is still a baby) but we had a condom break one day. I thought it was too late in my cycle to ovulate - it was CD18 of a typical 28 day cycle - so I didn't think anything of it. Then my boobs started hurting really bad and I remembered that day the condom broke so I decided to test. Lo and behold it was positive. Completely unexpected but I told myself that if it is meant to be, it will be. I had a scan at 6 weeks and we saw that little beating heart flickering away on the screen... now I'm in love <3

Starlight not long to go then till your appointment it will be here before you know it amd I really hope you get a scan x

Ask4joy congratulations I really hope its a sticky bean and this is your rainbow baby x I too got my BFP from FET so I know how you must be feeling when is your first scan or when do you inform the clinic x

Welcome lilmisscaviar and congrats thats amazong you got to see the heart beating thats what Im hoping for x How is the MS xx

Well guys I wants to ask has anyone else gotten really gassy of late and also issues with going sorry TMI but its super annoying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"