First timer!

MEPride

Reaction score
In everything!

Went off the BC a few months ago, decided to start ttc this month. Possibly ovulated the 14-15th. About 5dpo some pin-pricking pain for a few days. Monday two small 'streaks' of light red blood when I wiped, that was it. Yesterday very obvious menstrual like cramps and left sided back pain that lasted 3 hours then vanished as quickly as they came on. Other symptoms: thirst, peeing a lot, bloating and gassy, heightened smell (I never knew you could smell pop tarts 30 ft away as if they were right under your nose), wetter feeling CM.

Sound about right??? Waiting until after the holiday to take a test, don't want to take it too soon!! Just wanted some input from women who've already experienced pregnancy. Any recommendations for home pregnancy tests?

Hiya
I was ttc for 17 months. All I can say is try not to get too hung up on symptoms (easier said than done) I got a BFP last week and I had no idea! I felt exactly the same as any other tww. Some tww I swore I was pregant and I wasn't.
However, having those streaks of blood sounds promising! Wishing you the best of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->