First timers due Jan 2015

SadakoS

Reaction score
Hello, I thought I'd start a thread for other first time pregnant ladies who are due in January 2015. I'm sure this'll all be a lot easier with a few buddies for support! My OH had I have been trying for about 9 months, and I found out on Thursday at 10dpo. If I do the LMP thing I'd be due 2nd Jan, but I know I ovulated on CD 19 so think 5th Jan is more likely.
I freaked out a bit when I found out, even though we'd been trying for a bit. It doesn't feel real at all, and I'm trying to not get too excited until I know it's going to stick around.

Hello, I thought I'd start a thread for other first time pregnant ladies who are due in January 2015. I'm sure this'll all be a lot easier with a few buddies for support! My OH had I have been trying for about 9 months, and I found out on Thursday at 10dpo. If I do the LMP thing I'd be due 2nd Jan, but I know I ovulated on CD 19 so think 5th Jan is more likely.
I freaked out a bit when I found out, even though we'd been trying for a bit. It doesn't feel real at all, and I'm trying to not get too excited until I know it's going to stick around.

Hello! I've hopped over here to join you! As you read from my earlier "so early on and i'm freaking out" post, i'm currently 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant after TTC for 32 months (thanks Clomid!) I got my first ever :bfp: on Friday on an i/c at 8 dpo but it was crazily faint so i took a FRER on Saturday at 9dpo and it came out with a light but definitely there line! I've totally got ahead of myself and according to the NHS site will be due on 8th January, just a few days past you! It feels so surreal to say that i'm pregnant...especially as i know that anything can happen over the next several weeks. Time to keep my fingers crossed and call the Doctor for an appointment at the end of the week! Congratulations on your mini bean! xXx

Hey guys.

Hopefully I will either be due late December or early January but due to both my and my SO's histories Sweet pea will probably be here in January. I wake up and I can't believe there is a little being inside me. Especially after I went so long without believing I could have biological children.

So super congrats to all of you and super duper sticky nine months for us.

Just found out this morning, got a BFP! : ) :)
Did a clear blue digital test then also a normal stick test. Have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow to confirm everything! Still can't believe it

Hi ladies, may I join you?
Got my BFP on Friday - 10dpo. Think I'm about 4+1 due jan 5 th ish although I ovulated late so may be more like 8/1/15
I'm so scared as I had a missed miscarriage in February and hence I am all too aware how things can go wrong early on
I've booked a private scan for when I'm 7+2 so already counting down to this
Desperate to have my own little one to cuddle and love!
Wishes for sticky beans for us all and looking forward to getting to know you all x

Did a clear blue digital test then also a normal stick test. Have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow to confirm everything! Still can't believe it

Congrats, it's the best feeling to see those lines/words! X

Yay!

I remember when i got mine. I ran around my apartment crying and laughing until SO got home and i told him the news.

Yey, lots of people to share the journey with! Congrats to everyone, it's so exciting...well at least it is now it's sunk in a bit! I really was a bit shell shocked for a couple of days!

Hey guys.

Hopefully I will either be due late December or early January but due to both my and my SO's histories Sweet pea will probably be here in January. I wake up and I can't believe there is a little being inside me. Especially after I went so long without believing I could have biological children.

So super congrats to all of you and super duper sticky nine months for us.

Congratulations! Isn't it such a weird thought...there's a little mini human growing in all of us on this board right now! Here's hoping for very sticky little beans! :happydance: xXx

Congrats, it's the best feeling to see those lines/words! X

Congratulations, that's brilliant news! I thought i'd wait until my AF is due (Thursday) to book a Drs appointment...just in case they tell me they won't see me until i'm officially late! Here's to our January bubbas! x

Is anyone planning having a early scan? I'm in the UK and I don't know if I could wait until 12 weeks for my first scan!! I was thinking of having one about 8-9 weeks. I've found a place that does them for £99.

Is anyone planning having a early scan? I'm in the UK and I don't know if I could wait until 12 weeks for my first scan!! I was thinking of having one about 8-9 weeks. I've found a place that does them for £99.

I'd love to do that! We're in South West London at present but are moving to Surrey next month (with any luck), i'm not sure whether i could justify £99 what with the house move (and hopefully maternity leave in 9 months!) but that would be amazing, 12 weeks seems like ages away!

I'm hoping that my mum might offer to pay for it lol

She probably will! Is it their first grand baby? My mother in law might do the same...it's their first grandchild and they're going to be epically excited! x

Hi
Yes, defo getting a scan! Getting mine when I'm 7.5 weeks after having mc last time. I'm in Birmingham- it's 80 quid and defo worth it! X

Im waiting until my 12 weeks since I just applied for medical care. Its a great perk of my state that offers to pay for all the bills of pregnant women.

It's at times like this that I'm beyond grateful for the NHS. I work for them too, so doubly grateful!

Is anyone here insanely tired? I'm about to hit the 4 week mark and whilst the cramps and twinges have reduced the tiredness has really cranked it up a notch! It's all i can do to come home at 5.30 and not fall asleep on the sofa! :sleep: My tummy has been doing flips today...it's a bit like being on a roller coaster! The only other time i've felt like this was when i had impending food poisoning and my tummy just wouldn't settle...surely it's too early for the nausea to kick in though?! x

I'm not too bad, maybe a little more tired than usual? Keep getting random mild pressure/twinges, I think it's quite reassuring now.
Has anyone from the UK rang to make their midwife appointment yet?

I'm not too bad, maybe a little more tired than usual? Keep getting random mild pressure/twinges, I think it's quite reassuring now.
Has anyone from the UK rang to make their midwife appointment yet?

No, I haven't sorted mw yet, still can't believe I'm pregnant and just waiting for something to go wrong- I'm really unsettled today and worried ...not sure when I'll see GP, what's your plan?
I've had lots of twinges today and loads of cm, kept thinking I'd starting bleeding as felt so wet ... Tmi sorry!
My bbs are tender (mainly at sides) - at some times of day they're more painful than others... Anyone else feel like this??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->