First to second trimester

Kristin83

Mommy to twin boys & NTNP
Reaction score
Am I in my 2nd trimester tomorrow when I go to 13 weeks, or does it start next week at 14 weeks? Its kinda confusing depending on where you look...lol

I was just wondering the same thing - interested to get the answer to this one!

according to this site you move over at 14 weeks, although I'd say we were into the second tri already! :)

2nd trimester start a 14weeks .
You are there soon...

xoxo~

Hmm my dr saiys first trimester is over at the end of 12 weeks because that is 3 months.. hence TRImester.. and the 2nd trimester starts the 1st day of week 13 and goes till 6 months and then 6 to 9 ect.. so i am confused why you all are saying 14 weeks...

That's why i was asking lol it make sense for it to be at the beginning of 13 weeks but I keep hearing 14 weeks. I guess I'll ask my dr tonight at my appt.

Hmm my dr saiys first trimester is over at the end of 12 weeks because that is 3 months.. hence TRImester.. and the 2nd trimester starts the 1st day of week 13 and goes till 6 months and then 6 to 9 ect.. so i am confused why you all are saying 14 weeks...

this website says the first tri forum is for girls 0-13weeks, its daft lol :wacko:

on this site its 14 weeks but i would consider reaching 12 weeks to be second tri. :happydance: ahh not long now! xx

You start your 2nd trimester when you are 13 FULL weeks pregnant, so your 2nd trimester begins the day you hit 14 weeks pregnant. You start your 3rd trimester when you're 27 FULL weeks pregnant, so your 3rd trimester begins the day you hit 28 weeks. Both of my OB's told me this, as well as "What To Expect When You're Expecting", and several pregnancy sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->