First Tri Bleeding

Jalanis22

Mommy of 2 TTC#3
Reaction score
WI need some hope here:cry: Ok so let me start, last tuesday i did a Beta and it was 292 nurse said it was "fine" but to me it wasnt. Then this past friday i started brown discharge so i called nurse and told me to go in and they did a check up and a sono, and my sono there was nothing but an empty uterus..dr says i may have ovulated later than expected so as of now he has been monitoring my hcg but doesnt give me my results til this friday and another sono. Keep in ming my discharge turned to dark red tissue and then light pink and back to brown and still have it but its lighter brown already and not like AF flow cause thats how it was for like 2 days. My pregnancy tests are still positive not faint but the test line remains the same color. Has anyone gotten through this and still had a sucessful pregnancy? And forgot to mention that same say brown discharge started and soni was done, my cervix was high and closed.

I don't know what to say. I've definitely read of lots of people having bleeding in the first trimester. Even sometimes bad and scary ones. I didn't want to read and run. I'll keep you in mind! I really hope everything is okay :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: i dont wish this on anyone it is a scary situation.

I had bleeding in my first trimester and it turned out fine. Your ft should've done a follow up hcg 48 hours later to see if it's doubling, that would've given you the most insight. Or he did do that but just hasn't given results? That would kill me, I would have to know!! Also I would think with an hcg of over 200 the test lines would be dark. Wishing you the best.

Yes but i keep calling and they never received the results. I still have an appt on friday with a sono and he will tell me the results for 2 beta draws i did there. But im anxious to know. The wait time kills me. And i know hpts arent reliable as blood drawn but i still.keep testing and yesterday nights was a little more darker.

I am now 7w6days today. Last week at 6 weeks 4 days, after my u/s, I started bleeding red and soaked up a pad (sorry TMI) and even passed a quarter size clot in evening. I freaked out (this is my first pregnancy) and was convinced it was over. Had ultrasound next day and all was ok, hearbeat ok. Then one week of brown discharge, then this weekend, had few hours of bright red bleed again. Yesterday's ultrasound showed a strong heartbeat and all ok.

I know it's scary but I would find reassurance in many stories out there that show it can be normal and also in your positive tests. Good luck and hoping tomorrow you can breathe a sign of relief.

Thanks i feel a little more calm. My bleeding had started friday and i still have very little.almost nothing of brown discharge but i took a test last night and it was there then i took one today and its faint..but i drank too much water im not sure if thats what made the test line faint since i know it can effect the dilution.

I also had a solid week of brown spotting around the 7 week mark. I was convinced I was miscarrying. I was able to get in for a scan the day after the spotting started where I saw my little bean and his heartbeat. I was temporarily relieved until the spotting intensified and continued for another 5 days or so. I'm now almost 24 weeks with a healthy little baby boy :flower:

There are lots of women who bleed during first trimester and go on to have healthy pregnancies. Wishing you the same! :hugs:

I know im not supposed to b testing but now my line got faint compared to how it was yesterday. Hopefully not an ectopic. Nurse still hasnt told me the results.

Can you demand to know the results so you don't have either false hope or worry for nothing?

UPDATE: i got the results and sadly they are 29.5 even though she said i cannot compare the lab work from a different area than them. Shes still waiting for results from monday and those will give an accurate outcome. My discharge already stopped almost completely..my tests are faint now so im guessing it was an early MC but well see what they tell me at the drs.

:hugs: I hope for a better outcome than expected!

Thanks! At least im done with the brown and bloody discharge for now!

Im still testing and todays 3mu was faint almost squinter and just did another one and its there. Not as dark as the one from yesterday but more dark than in the afternoon.

https://i64.tinypic.com/sqpgfr.jpg

Sorry pic is sideways but the almost negative one was today morning and the darker one just right now. I hate this limbo i really wanna know whats goin on. The test is a little more darker in person than in the pic

Tests can be so finicky. I was all over the place with this one too. I didn't get very consistent lines. Then I gave up.

But were they accurate for you? If the lines werent consistent was it a true bfp even if maybe these didnt darken like control line? Just wondering. I have these and a frer but im not going to use the frer depending what they tell me fridays appt. Might save it for the next cycle to try.

Yeah, I've had 2 ultrasounds. Baby is stuck and good :) But I was worried... I'll see if I can find my old thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../2411215-stupid-roller-coaster-first-tri.html

Okay, here you go. That's what I went through with this pregnancy.

Yeah i just read it. Well the only difference here is i was bleeding brown and red plus my hcg at one lab was 292 and then at their own lab in the drs was 29.5 she told me it was low but the next set of betas should be doubled if its a viable pregnancy. Which i really think they will b worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->