First trimester aches & pains

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies ,

How are your aches and pains ? I am getting stabbing round ligament pains if I stand up or move quickly . Then when I'm lying in bed an aching pressure pain in my uterus. I'm trying to not let it worry me as I'm sure it'll be achy this time as I've had two csecs now.

That's very much how I felt around then. Actually round ligament pains were an early sign I was pregnant this time, about 2 days before I tested. I stood up out of the car dropping my daughter off at nursery and they were so painful. I also had a lot of weird cramping and pressure around 4 weeks as well. I think that's pretty typical (I've not had a c section) and it's calmed down now. I took it as a good sign my body was doing what it should have been.

I've had a couple of moments of round ligament pan and I've had lots of stabbing pain on my left side. And major back ache.

Hey , yeah the pressure is a weird sensation . I'm sure I had it with the others but I'm noticing it more this time around. Boobs are already looking perkier, DH is very happy !!!! :haha:

This is my third so I haven't had much pain in that area. Pretty Boring actually lolol

Same here Nordic, ligament pain when I stand up too quickly and often when turning over in bed. I remember being really freaked out about it with ds1! Xx

This is my third so I haven't had much pain in that area. Pretty Boring actually lolol

I'm on number 4 , number one I had awful pains at four months. Was diagnosed with irritable uterus for baby 2 & 3 . Baby 2 born at 32wks Baby 3 I had on off contractions from 25 weeks . So I'm hoping this one settles itself down and behaves until section day :haha: :blush:

Same here Nordic, ligament pain when I stand up too quickly and often when turning over in bed. I remember being really freaked out about it with ds1! Xx

I was describing it to my mum yesterday as a "rubbery" stretching feeling , it's bizarre. Like the feeling of resistance you get from a pilates band , but in my pelvis !!!! :haha::haha:

Huge congratulations on your baby becoming a blueberry xxx :cloud9:

I'm on baby number 4 (5th pregnancy) and the ligament pain has been crazy... sneezing is soooo painful!

oh my days I just sneezed whilst lying down and I'm almost in tears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"