First Trimester Blues! Tired and Achey!!!!!

AmyB.

Reaction score
I'm a little over 7 weeks along with my second child, and I feel so tired and achy and crampy all over and am wondering if this is normal...I know a little tired and sore is, but I literally have no energy and my whole body feels like I got hit by a truck. My son is 13 so its almost like I'm a new momma all over again and I just can't remember how it feels to be pregnant. Maybe its worse now that I am older, now 37, anyone feel this way too?

Im hearing you........crampy achy and tired. Feels like my uterus is going to explode.

I have a 14month old also and 40 so it may be our age :haha:

Yup! That's how I am feeling too. It's completely normal. It's funny how we get so excited to find out we are pregnant. Then we just want to get the heck out of the first trimester. :)

With my first pregnancy, symptoms only started when I was about 7 weeks. With this one they started even before my BFP. I am SO tired, my pants don't fit and I've been having signs of morning sickness for a day or two now (hopeing that it will continue to just be nausea). Didn't think it would be so different this time around!

Well that makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone in this. :) I just can't believe how in pain I am and all I can take is tylonol which basically does nothing. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->