First Trimester Fatigue

BrittRashel

Momma + Expecting #2
Reaction score
Someone please remind me when the first trimester fatigue ends because I honestly cannot remember. I am so tired of being tired all the time!! :sleep:

I am right there with you! I am exhausted! I seem to be falling asleep standing up cooking dinner......no good haha I hope it eases up soon for you!

I know what you mean, I am really struggling and I'm not even 6 weeks yet. I was hoping it wouldn't last through the whole trimester!

To make matters worse my toddler has started waking through the night. ��

My toddler has started doing the same I wonder if they can sense something?

For me it never ended. I was sick and tired all the time. But it went better after the sixth month.

I'm ok during the day at work but if I'm at home looking after my daughter I'm worn out. The earlier I can get to bed the happier I am at the moment.

It's strange for me because I am normally a night owl but lately I have been getting to bed at 9:30. I remember having energy in the second trimester with my son, I just don't remember when it started.

Honesty I am drained. Especially after a full work day, I just come home and have no energy to do anything. Before pregnancy I relied heavily on caffeine, and not it's nothing. I get avg 7-8 hrs of sleep, but wake up to pee atleast 4-5x per night. Someone please say there's a end in site to this tiredness.

My toddler has started doing the same I wonder if they can sense something?

My 18 month old has started refusing to sleep unless I hold him. He's been STTN since he was 1 so this is not a welcomed event! Although I do enjoy the snuggles...

i feel so drained most the time its not good with a very active toddler and work i miss my coffee and energy drinks i now end up napping after work when i can and go to bed alot earlier then normal when i manage to get dd to bed

I am SO tired all the time. I go to school and am usually on top of all my work. Not right now. All I want to do I lay in bed. Or on the couch. I can't even handle my toddler right now. Can't wait until I have some energy back.

I feel you completely! I hope my energy levels will go up, it is harder running around with a toddler it does drain me a lot more. My eyes feel so heavy and as if I spent my time studying and doing an allnighter. Just don't feel rested anymore, and my sleep has gone to whack. I keep waking up throughout the night and it takes long for me to fall back asleep and I have NEVER had this problem before :-( I hope it goes away soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"