First trimester- How are you feeling today?

unnamed

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am feeling nervous have fuller boobs ( but not much) and have had backache but think it was due to a UTI as that was how I knew I was pregnant last time! I have been drinking loads so it seems better now.

I have told no one yet- too nervous =how about you?

Oh yes sending lots of sticky thoughts to everyone!!!

I have a 9 year old DS and have to keep my computer settings on private and turn off quickly now and then- he is still very huggy and comes over for a hug/ to play with me etc. so if I don't reply straight away that is probably why!:dohh:

Have you been to the doctor yet? calculated your due date on the internet?

I think I am due around the 5th Feb but have not been to the doctor yet as I am too nervous- there is a theme here isn't there- You know no one in real life would ever call me a nervous kind of person:shrug:

Hi Hun,think I am due the ninth of February,am also very nervous and have only told a few best friends,hopefully the further on we get the more confident we will get and can spread the exciting news,:hugs:,I have been running to the loo loads and boobs are sore and have loads of cm so much so that I am constantly running to the loo to check it's not blood:dohh:,have already been to the hospital to get blood checked and hope to get results and next test on Tuesday,hope we can keep each other as sane as possible :hugs:

OMG me too with the CM - it is lovely to share I feel better already. :hugs:

Hi ladies, Im 37 and this would be our first!!! Havent told anyone (apart from on here) as it is such early days. I haven't even changed my b&b status - tho I might do that today :). Im peeing a lot, have some light twinges / cramps from time to time, have v sore bbs all the time and am totally exhausted. So tired. According to ff I'm 4+3 and also due 9 feb. But that seems so far away. First apt is with midwife in 11 days. Not sure what to expect except that she will do standard blood tests. Will also ask to get progesteron & thyroid levels checked. I also have a couple of sm fibroids in my womb so that is a worry. Im not mega stressed tho as that would be no good. I do have a small niggling thought that it could be twins - twins in family, my age, a little overweight, the utter fatigue and Ive also had hives this wk, but prob reading too much into all that. Anyway just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and thank you for this thread. Here's to 9mths H&H to all! xxxxxxx

:flower: Hello threebirds,

Twins would be amazing! My dad was a twin and I would love them but I believe that it is the maternal side that has hereditary twins- none there that I know of. I am older ( and a little large ) and tired so you never know!

You are very sensible not to worry so much- I keep watching comedy shows to release positive vibes to beany along with the nervous ones- ( does that even work) :haha:

H&H nine months to you too :hugs:

Hi three birds and congrats,I have had the same worry with twins as I am also overweight and of course my age (44) ,also for the first time ever I got my bfp early (10dpo),and have read high levels of hcg in urine can be a sign of twins,this is my 14 th pregnancy and have never had a positive test till after af is due ,wud love twins ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys and congrats!

Im 41 and this will be my first baby although sadly not my first pregnancy. But on the upshoot, i have never had so many or so strong pg symptoms in my life! Previously i only had sore boobs and some cramping. This time ive got EVERYTHING but the actual throwing up!! I had IVF with 2 embryos put in so it could be twins but have no idea really..FX :) I have a scan on 16th June so i'll find out then i guess :thumbup:

Although have lots of symptoms the hormone swings mean the symptoms come and go, so im constantly paranoid (especially as had missed mc's in the past) and double check how i feel constantly :wacko:

Im due 30th January and mentally i already have a big calendar in my mind with red x's crossed for all the important dates, previous mc dates and 12 weeks - once i make it there i will be delighted and elated!!! :happydance:

The best of luck and sticky :dust: to all!

:hug: xxx

Hi Omi,

great to hear from you- sending :hug: and sticky thoughts your way-I love your sticky animation in your avatar- can I use it?

Thanks everyone & congrats to you all, good to chat with y'all. My first apt is 16th & even that seems ages away. Its so weird having wanted this soo long and now to be so scared it wont work out. But good to be positive. Going to try to get a bit more exercise in, get in better shape. Time to get the wii fit out again for somw gentle step aerobics and maybe also try out some pregnancy yoga :)

Of course you can Unnamed - go ahead! xxx

Threebirds - my first scan is the 16th! Cant wait and terrified to as have never had a good scan experience in the past..but hey, ho..onwards and upwards and fingers crossed, eh? :hugs: xxx

Omg three birds and omi,my scan is the 16th as well,how weird is that,fate def brought us together,:hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling good! Nervous/excited about my scan this coming Friday.

Today Im not so tired but v stuffed nose. Also -tmi warning- dtd for the first time since bfp, bit anxious about that (i read that some folk are abstaining til 2nd sem) did another test and still showing a strong bfp :)

Hi everyone - I'm having a bit of a rough day today - lovely MS and some lovely vomiting! Super bloated and shattered with bad skin, I look a delight! I'm also seriously 'worried' about twins, seeing as my mum is one... I'm not sure I could cope with 2 at once! Well I would, but I'd be scared. First scan is in 2 weeks so hoping all is well and can't wait to see if this little one is actually in there!

Sorry to hear u are feeling rough,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:,I wud love twins ,don't think dh wud thou ,xxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Back at work today - knackered and bloated ( I had to undo the button on my trousers ).

Threebirds, Robinator and Desperado: I am so excited about your scans and can't wait to hear about them!:happydance:

Storm1jet 2 I am so sorry to hear about your sickness, I was sick everyday until I had DS. This time I still have nothing- but there is time yet- when did yours start?

Hi y'all, hope you are all doing well.
I don't know how I will last til my first scan!! I haven't even seen doc yet. Im went into my local practise & the receptionist said I couldnt make apt for dr it was midwife I would see - that's the apt I have for 16th. I expect at that she'll make arrangements for 1st scan. I suspect that might not be til 12wks but will really try for earlier scan (due to fibroids & age). It's exciting reading about other people's scans. Right now I guess Im just nervous until I know things are going okay.
Sorry for those of you whose symptoms are worse today.
Lots of hugs & best wishes xxx

I feel tired. I already have two kiddos and work at night, so I don't have much of a chance to rest. One reason why we put off having a third for so long. Oh well. It's funny... I think I had a glorified memory of pregnancy. It's not as fab as I thought--even though I've been through it before. Last time was 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->