First trimester is nothing but a ball of stress!

Christinee

Reaction score
I try to stay positive, and most of the time I do pretty good... Then i get the days where the boobs don't hurt as much, or that I feel completely normal and then here comes all the stress again..... I think after I hear the heartbeat a lot of my fears will subside... It's just the waiting game that sucks.

I am a total nervous wreck as well. I keep poking my boobs to make sure they still hurt. I can't get hold of my doctor because he is on vacation for 2 weeks and won't be back until the 11th of August. Who knows how long it will take to get in to see him once he is back. Maybe a week or two!! I have a doppler ordered already and hopefully by the time it shows up I'll be able to use it.

I work with a prenatal program and I keep trying to reassure myself that we have only had 4 people miscarry in the 5 years I've been working there. Pretty good odds.

I am a total nervous wreck as well. I keep poking my boobs to make sure they still hurt. I can't get hold of my doctor because he is on vacation for 2 weeks and won't be back until the 11th of August. Who knows how long it will take to get in to see him once he is back. Maybe a week or two!! I have a doppler ordered already and hopefully by the time it shows up I'll be able to use it.

I work with a prenatal program and I keep trying to reassure myself that we have only had 4 people miscarry in the 5 years I've been working there. Pretty good odds.

Wow, yes those are great odds! On the internet seems like it's so likely.... I am 37 so I have age to worry about too..... Today my boobs don't hurt and I feel totally fine... But my nipples are sore... My symptoms have flucuated. (sp?) since the beginning, so it seems pretty normal. My first ultrasound is Thursday to hear the heartbeat. I can hardly wait!

Right there with you. First trimester, especially the time waiting for your first appointment then the waiting in between appointments is TORTURE. Pure and utter torture.
First tri sucks.

I'm a mess too! I had a scan at 7.1wks to determine due date.... Now I don't get one until 20 wks!!!!! I'm terrified something is going to be wrong:( I have been so sick, not able to take vitamins , extremely dehydrated.... Eat not much of anything with nutritional value ... Crackers 24/7. Ugh :( I wish we got an ultrasound at every apt!!

I could have written that post. It's such a time of worry. All we can do is take it a day at a time!

It's horrible! Can't wait till 12 weeks :/

Its so horrible ... I feel like i waited so so long for this pregnancy and now I cant enjoy it.. oh well 12 weeks on Sunday and scan on Monday so I`ve not got too long left.

It's dragging by so slowly! I am suffering terrible anxiety. I've had such a terrible year so far, three MCs & I lost my mum in January that I really don't know what I'll do if this one went wrong as well! I am hoping & praying that we all have a happy & healthy nine months

:hug:

I hate 1st tri. So so much. 2 MMC's don't help the situation and I spend the whole time chewing, worrying and thinking the worst whilst trying my hardest to stay positive and focused. I have spent a small fortune in tests and I'm constant prodding and poking by boobs to see if they are sore! I have a scan next Friday (I will be 6+5 weeks) and I seriously wish I could just sleep and wake up and it be here already! I will likely have a second scan around 9 weeks depending on the scan next week and if I don't I know I'll end up paying £100 for one around 9/10 weeks! :dohh:

I have high blood pressure and this sure as hell does not help!

:flow:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one so stressed and worried! And THEN the kicker is I'll get worried about how being worried is not good for the baby!

Back before I knew much about pregnancy I thought it would be 12 weeks of bliss and excited planning. Now I just feel like a walking time bomb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->