first trimester sucks! rant.

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
I am grateful for this baby very much. But jeez first trimester sucks so hard. At least in third, although it sucks, you see n feel the reason. With first trimester your just sick n tired n cranky n ugggh! It's so hard!! My DH is brushing my neediness off because he can't understand what he can't see I guess. I just want to throw up on him so he can understand the seriousness of the situation lol....

Amen girl!! My dh also just keep suggesting I suck it up and that it will pass etc. the reality is that it's impossible to feel good right now. I'm 6 weeks and am so nauseous I've been cancelling social events. I can't deal. I'm starting meds today. Been through first trimester 3 times already ( one mmc) and it's the same shit every time. Doesn't get one bit easier. Wish I'd be spared just once! And be one of those women that breezes right through... Well at least at the end I have the easiest babies ever ( so far lol). I'm right behind u. I hate it!

Honestly I don't know how the women in my job just keep showing up to work until they are nine months. Week 4 n I'm dying like laaawwddd whhyyyy

Honestly I don't know how the women in my job just keep showing up to work until they are nine months. Week 4 n I'm dying like laaawwddd whhyyyy

Right? I had one who was always in designer maternity wear, worked up until the Friday before she was due. Delivered on Sunday two days later. Although tbh she looks like a wreck now which brings me zero comfort. Ugh

Only nice thing is SO is compensating so hard. He wasn't there for me with our last loss. A month later, a female friend confided on him that she went through the same and chewed him out for not supporting me. He feels so guilty, he is over compensating now. I would love it if it wasn't taking a toll on him

Lmao!!! Ah that was funny. I don't get it either. I'm more pissed with the fact that some ppl don't even know what nausea is?!! God I wish I'd have a perfect symptomless free pregnancy for 9 months too. You know, the chick that works full time until she pops, goes to the gym everyday, wears heals until she delivers and only looks preggo by the front? Yeah. That will never be me! Currently I can't stand the smell of my own self! No. Cooking. Allowed up in here!

Been puking my guts out for weeks... lost 3.5 lbs so far which doesn't seem like much but I was only 96 lbs to begin with (I'm only 4'10")... I am sick all day long!!

I literally sit in the restroom just to take a nap! I'm daring someone to ask me where I've been, I can't help that I have irritable bowel syndrome ��������. Lol!!

next week is the end of my 1st tri and I still feel like death. I'm terrified that it will never end. I've been suffering for 2 months. I'm traumatized. Lol.

You ladies are killing me! I am not looking forward to any of this at all. I have a really sensative stomach already and susceptible to hormones too. I'm only 4 weeks but j know this is coming. As of right now I'm just exhausted! I just told a girlfriend of mine earlier I would like to nap in the bathroom!

Lmao!!! Ah that was funny. I don't get it either. I'm more pissed with the fact that some ppl don't even know what nausea is?!! God I wish I'd have a perfect symptomless free pregnancy for 9 months too. You know, the chick that works full time until she pops, goes to the gym everyday, wears heals until she delivers and only looks preggo by the front? Yeah. That will never be me! Currently I can't stand the smell of my own self! No. Cooking. Allowed up in here!

Ugh thanks for reminding me. I was totally the pregnant woman most women hate during my last pregnancy. Worked two jobs up til I was past due. Never suffered a day of morning sickness or complications. Gained the perfect amount of weight all in my belly, wore my pre pregnancy jeans the day I delivered (without any type of belly band even) and was back to pre pregnancy weight days after. Only thing I suffered from was bad heartburn. Now that you've reminded me of all this pregnant me now HATES past pregnant me!! I always knew I would get it the second time around because the first was way too easy. I just wish I would have had it harder the first time instead as I didn't have a toddler to care for then. Pretty sure this baby is just trying to ensure it is the last one ever!

Ugh thanks for reminding me. I was totally the pregnant woman most women hate during my last pregnancy. Worked two jobs up til I was past due. Never suffered a day of morning sickness or complications. Gained the perfect amount of weight all in my belly, wore my pre pregnancy jeans the day I delivered (without any type of belly band even) and was back to pre pregnancy weight days after. Only thing I suffered from was bad heartburn. Now that you've reminded me of all this pregnant me now HATES past pregnant me!! I always knew I would get it the second time around because the first was way too easy. I just wish I would have had it harder the first time instead as I didn't have a toddler to care for then. Pretty sure this baby is just trying to ensure it is the last one ever!

Oh no! Lol but I thought once u have the perfect pregnancy then all others tend to be similar? Well at least u experienced a good one! I'm on round 3 of exact same type of suffering...

Oh no! Lol but I thought once u have the perfect pregnancy then all others tend to be similar? Well at least u experienced a good one! I'm on round 3 of exact same type of suffering...

That's what I had always heard too! Idk I mean it still isn't near as bad as it could be yet. As long as I don't let myself get hungry I'm fine for the most part usually. For some reason when my periods came back as dd was weaning herself I had a horrible time with my hormones. I had at least three months of morning and night time sickness worse than it is now but no pregnancy so because of that I'm honestly not surprised this time is rough. The best thing to come from that whole experience is it has helped me tremendously get this under control so far. I know what makes it better and how to cope.

Man three rough pregnancies! I highly commend you for that!! I don't know that I could do it. Are you wanting more after this one??

Hopefully it gets better for you ladies soon! I was one of those who didn't have any morning sickness (don't hurt me!) but I was exhausted all the time. The only time I have ever felt more exhausted in my life was when I had mono and was sleeping 17 hours a day, which is not an exaggeration, I counted them. But I'm feeling much better now! Hopefully it eases up quickly!! :hugs:

Not to mention my gas can power a flight to Mars.... but then when I have no symptoms I'm freaking out wondering why I feel so good

That's what I had always heard too! Idk I mean it still isn't near as bad as it could be yet. As long as I don't let myself get hungry I'm fine for the most part usually. For some reason when my periods came back as dd was weaning herself I had a horrible time with my hormones. I had at least three months of morning and night time sickness worse than it is now but no pregnancy so because of that I'm honestly not surprised this time is rough. The best thing to come from that whole experience is it has helped me tremendously get this under control so far. I know what makes it better and how to cope.

Man three rough pregnancies! I highly commend you for that!! I don't know that I could do it. Are you wanting more after this one??

At least you're able to control the sickness. I'm currently heavily medicated on anti nausea meds and am in bed! Still very nauseous. Yup! Been through it 3 times... We have 2 daughters 2 and 4 and had a mmc at 11.5 weeks. This is definately our last one! Only ever wanted 3... The only thing that gives me some comfort is knowing that bc pregnancy is so rough for me in general, we are always blessed with the easiest babies known to man! So at least u catch a break somewhere lol. Here's hoping the same holds true this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->