First Trimester

Tweet27

Reaction score
Hi, I am tweet

I am almost 9 weeks late come tomorrow. My first day of my last cycle was 11/23/14. I had 2 days of spotting in December. I have been extremely tired, I am a vegan as well and I drink plenty water, have not drank soda in over 10 years. I have been having some dull cramps, nausea, some v omitting due to when I smell cigerette smoke than I vomit. I shave been dehydrated and also when I do go to the restroom I have diarrhea. For the most part I am bloated, mostly constipated, trouble breathing every now and then almost like I am having heart palpitations. I also catch these cramps in my calf's to be exact. This is not my first child but it has been 9 years. My breast have been certainly tender, and insomnia at night, fatigue in the day time. I even dreamt of me giving birth to a dog one night crazy but true. I took a pregnancy test twice and it said not pregnant. With my son I didn't find out I was carrying him until I was 5 months. Only because I had no symptoms. This one is different I feel different. People have even asked if I was pregnant because my lower abdomen looks as if I am starting out although it more oval than round so from hip to hip. I have been having some slight back pains in my lower back, a lot of gas both upper and lower, hungry and craving salty and sweet. Also nasal congestion like my allergies are going hay wire, I have this metallic taste in my mouth and I get the urge to want to spit all the time like my mouth is watery. I have had some white discharge and sometimes watery I thought maybe cause I go urinate constantly lol. To add on my stomach makes this loud gurgling noise when I eat and when I don't eat it's weird. When I am hungry and can't get food I become very nauseous. Here is my deal I took 2 pregnancy test and they both said not pregnant. Should I just get a blood test done as well as a ultra sound to be certain I am pregnant, I can't be my mind playing tricks that all these signs are here, cause it's uncommon for me to miss my period it comes at the end of every month and I never miss it. Someone please share your knowledge and help me cause I want to know if I am going crazy or should I just remain calm because my hormone levels may just be to low and I need a blood test to determine I am pregnant?
Thanks in advance

Hi, I am tweet

I am almost 9 weeks late come tomorrow. My first day of my last cycle was 11/23/14. I had 2 days of spotting in December. I have been extremely tired, I am a vegan as well and I drink plenty water, have not drank soda in over 10 years. I have been having some dull cramps, nausea, some v omitting due to when I smell cigerette smoke than I vomit. I shave been dehydrated and also when I do go to the restroom I have diarrhea. For the most part I am bloated, mostly constipated, trouble breathing every now and then almost like I am having heart palpitations. I also catch these cramps in my calf's to be exact. This is not my first child but it has been 9 years. My breast have been certainly tender, and insomnia at night, fatigue in the day time. I even dreamt of me giving birth to a dog one night crazy but true. I took a pregnancy test twice and it said not pregnant. With my son I didn't find out I was carrying him until I was 5 months. Only because I had no symptoms. This one is different I feel different. People have even asked if I was pregnant because my lower abdomen looks as if I am starting out although it more oval than round so from hip to hip. I have been having some slight back pains in my lower back, a lot of gas both upper and lower, hungry and craving salty and sweet. Also nasal congestion like my allergies are going hay wire, I have this metallic taste in my mouth and I get the urge to want to spit all the time like my mouth is watery. I have had some white discharge and sometimes watery I thought maybe cause I go urinate constantly lol. To add on my stomach makes this loud gurgling noise when I eat and when I don't eat it's weird. When I am hungry and can't get food I become very nauseous. Here is my deal I took 2 pregnancy test and they both said not pregnant. Should I just get a blood test done as well as a ultra sound to be certain I am pregnant, I can't be my mind playing tricks that all these signs are here, cause it's uncommon for me to miss my period it comes at the end of every month and I never miss it. Someone please share your knowledge and help me cause I want to know if I am going crazy or should I just remain calm because my hormone levels may just be to low and I need a blood test to determine I am pregnant?
Thanks in advance

HPT won't give an accurate result if you are 9 weeks late (11 weeks pregnant). Yes, get yourself to a doctor/OB asap.

If you're 9 weeks late, why wouldn't a hot give an accurate response? I had symptoms and two 60 day cycles last year, but not pregnant. I had an ovarian cyst. I was at my doctor every week demanding blood tests and finally a scan (how I found out about the gargantuan cyst on my left ovary). I'm not saying you have one, but if your tests are negative you need to go to the doctor. They'll give you crap about periods can be late up to 90 days, but push for tests. Good luck! Hope you get the answers you need/want :)

Every doc will be different. When my period was just 11 days late with negative tests, my doctor saw me and offered a blood test just to be sure (in that case I literally started my period at the doctor's office, but they did blood test anyway and found out that I'd had a chemical pregnancy).
I have heard before that hpts won't show positive later in the pregnancy like a previous poster mentioned. Having such a late period when it's not normal for you does warrant a call to your doc even without all your symptoms. I'm not saying you're definitely pregnant, but it sounds like you could be! I've had straight up morning sickness type nausea for PMS a week or two every month for 6 months before I got pg this time, and talking to the doc about it seemed to point to when period or ovulation is delayed (mine was just irregular and off), it can build up hormones in your body doing all sorts of things until it resolves. BUT it does sound like you could be pregnant and it's just not showing up. I would get into the doctor to be sure.

I would go to the doctor to be checked out as either way if you're pregnant you need to be seen anyways and if your not pregnant you would need medical advice surrounding the symptoms you are having.
Also I believe once you get far on the hpt will show negative, however I'm not sure by what date this happens.
All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->