• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First try IVF/ICSI success? Looking for hope.

I can see something but I'm on my phone so doesn't show up great, how long ago was trigger?
Test with the same tests tomorrow if you can and see if it's darker, excited for you! Xx

Is this clearer? The Frer is a lot darker, the other one is what the clinic gave me.
I'm 8dp5dt so I'm quite past the 10 day trigger thing. I hope anyway! OTD is Friday. Can't quite believe it yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
You can definitely see lines on both tests. The one the clinic gave you is the same mine gave me. I think is measures a HCG level of 25 whereas the FRER probably measures it from 10, which would explain why the line's darker. Congrats again! I bet it hasn't sunk in yet, has it?! I've only got 7 weeks left and I still don't think it's sunk in completely for me :haha:

Thanks lovely! It really hasn't. I just bought some digital clear blue, but it's also 25 so I'm worried it will say not pg! What do you think?

7 weeks wow, bet you can't wait!

Thanks lovely! It really hasn't. I just bought some digital clear blue, but it's also 25 so I'm worried it will say not pg! What do you think?

I think there's a good chance of it coming up but don't panic if it doesn't. Some people say that the clear blue ones aren't as accurate as some of the cheaper ones. Didn't stop me from buying them though :haha:

No, I can't wait. I just want him here now!

Is this clearer? The Frer is a lot darker, the other one is what the clinic gave me.
I'm 8dp5dt so I'm quite past the 10 day trigger thing. I hope anyway! OTD is Friday. Can't quite believe it yet.

ooo that looks like my frer at 7dp3dt! With it being that dark, I'm pretty certain that there's no way that could still be from the trigger! Are you going to test again today?! Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you!!! :)
And I know its hard to believe at first. What I did was I tested again the next day and when I saw the frer was def darker, I knew it worked but still, I didn't fully celebrate until after betas were in. Lol. Again, ur frer looks much too dark to still be the trigger. When women do get false positive from the trigger that late, they ALWAYS say they're very faint lines....Yours is def not faint! Its solid! Yay! :happydance: Congrats Momma! Can't wait to see your beta #s! :dance:

idk if you already took the digital yest but if not, itd more then likely work today, esp with a frer that dark and a faint line on the 25miu test. By today your 9dp5dt and thats equal to 14dpo so you would more then likely get a positive on the digi as well. At 7dp3dt, I had some spotting after my initial BFP so I got scared and used a digi right after and it said yes+. And then 9dp3dt, I used a CB weeks estimator and it said 2-3wks. I think it'll work for you ;).

Thanks so much! I still can't believe it. I'm constantly wondering if it's the trigger but I'm way past those 10 days now. I did a digi last night with a shortly held bladder and it was pos 1-2 weeks :) this mornings Frer was the same as yesterday which scares me. Shouldn't it be darker? But then I hear hcg doubles every 48hrs? So tomorrow I should expect it? And maybe a 2-3 on digi. I can't wait til my 6w scan so I can finally believe.

Also my clinic haven't offered me a beta.. I will ask about it tomorrow when I call up to say ICSI worked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
My tests took ages to get darker, so don't worry too much if they don't get darker right away.

Also, beta's aren't something that are checked in the UK. It's more of a U.S. thing to be honest. I think they only tend to check them over if here is if they suspect an ectopic. My clinic asked me to repeat the test a week later, then did a scan at 7 weeks x

They definitely look too dark too be trigger, congratulations! My tests had no difference between them on 7 and 8p5dt and day 9 I didnt test as had blood test, so exciting! Xx

Thanks so much! I still can't believe it. I'm constantly wondering if it's the trigger but I'm way past those 10 days now. I did a digi last night with a shortly held bladder and it was pos 1-2 weeks :) this mornings Frer was the same as yesterday which scares me. Shouldn't it be darker? But then I hear hcg doubles every 48hrs? So tomorrow I should expect it? And maybe a 2-3 on digi. I can't wait til my 6w scan so I can finally believe.

Also my clinic haven't offered me a beta.. I will ask about it tomorrow when I call up to say ICSI worked!

As long as the frer isn't lighter, your all set! :)

Also, it'll say 2-3 on digi when your betas are above 156. Anything lower it'll say 1-2. And don't get worried when u see it doesn't change to 3+ weeks for a bit... It'll say 3+ weeks when ur levels are above 2,000. Thats info from the Clearblue hotline...The internet tried saying itd say 3+ once levels were above 300 so I was a little worried at first. Wanted to warn u ahead of time ;).
Thats strange they haven't set up a beta yet, especially with you doing IVF, usually they check both beta and progesterone but if your not in the US, there may be dif policies. Either way, congrats and I cant wait to hear more exciting news from you!

I have my 2nd scan on Wed to HEAR the HB! Not just see flickers this time! :) I'll be exactly 7weeks that day and I'm super excited! I know this LO is growing right along, as Ive been SO sick. Like 24/7 since last Saturday! Usually women at least get a few hrs of a break from the sickness. I just cant wait for this phase to pass. I never had MS with my son, whatsoever, and its def not fun! It'll be worth it though. It was just very unexpected for me. I truly think I'm having a girl. Only 8 more weeks until I can prove to everyone that my feelings of this LO being a girl are right! lol. It was literally 3 days after transfer, I just got this feeling and If I could choose, I wanted a boy so I know its not just my hopes causing this feeling :haha:. I had the same feeling with my son. I'm def a firm believer in mothers intuition.

Sorry for rambling on! I'm so so excited for you and hope to hear from u soon!! :happydance:

Aidensmommy, I agree with you about the nausea, I havent been sick but felt sick all day every day from 6 weeks til 15, it's nice to now start feeling more normal!

Aidensmommy, I agree with you about the nausea, I havent been sick but felt sick all day every day from 6 weeks til 15, it's nice to now start feeling more normal!

ugh, you mean I may have to deal with this for another 8-9weeks?! Noooo! lol. I literally have never felt so bad before, pregnant or not. I feel like I have the flu. Thank goodness I am a SAHM already because I would NOT be able to make it in to work. I can't even walk my dog :(. Dh has been taking care of EVERYTHING for me. Gota love him! How long were u on progesterone for? I truly feel that is making everything so much worse for me! Dont get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant...Just not feeling the greatest ATM :-\.

I was on it until 10 week's, I never thought I would feel sick as never get ill with sickness or ever had a sickness bug so I was suprised! Hopefully yours wont last as long, the day mine I started I literally managed to eat 2 dry crackers all day and couldnt even drink water, but my bp was also very low so that didnt help, from then on it didnt stop but was never that bad again jist never ending!
Like you I was so grateful to be pregnant just wanted to enjoy it more, especially with all the worry that everything was going ok but so far so good!

Exactly!! I want to enjoy this more, especially after everything we went through to get here. And ive been the same when it comes to eating. Ive been able to get down some saltine crackers but other than that...nada. Even the crackers can be very hard to swallow or even chew. Ive been taking little bird bites, lol. The first few days weren't as bad but it seems to be getting worse and worse. Today I'm actually able to come on here past 9a.m so thats a plus. Ive been in bed sweating, puking, etc from the time I insert my a.m progesterone until about 6pm and then I only get about 2hrs to try and eat something other than crackers. When I go for my scan on Wed, I'm DEF asking for some anti nausea meds. Hopefully they can give me something to help. I want to make sure I eat as healthy as can be but thats been a little impossible lately. I just want everything to be ok with our LO. Do u have any good tips?
And I'm not someone who gets sick easily, like yourself. I remember saying to DH "I love the feeling of being pregnant! I'm so energetic and happy while pregnant!" LOL, looks like I jinxed myself! :haha:

Oh no sounds awful for you, only thing I can suggest is to just eat little and often when you can, try not to worry too much about the healthy eating while your feeling like this, you can make it up when your feeling better and in the meantime take pre natals to supplement
I completely went off tea, coffee, blackcurrent and flavoures water, everything I used to drink but now I'm fine with them all, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Good idea to ask for anti sickness meds though, hope ita better soon xx

Congrats! My first test was very faint too! It got darker every couple of days :)

I didn't let it sink in until the IVF clinic confirmed it with a you are pregnant! I started crying after they told me even though I already knew from my tests :)

And as for side effects,the only thing I had was sore boobs. I guess that was from the
Progesterone maybe? They hurt down the sides. I had no nausea or anything, ever. I'm now in third trimester and all is well with our wiggly bundle of joy :)

Also, I had some spotting after my first BFP,miso if you do don't stress! I freaked out as I thought well that was a false BFP, but nope it was real!

I too had a little bit of spotting but my u/s tech said its very common to have a small pool of blood near ur cervix from implantation and the IVF procedures and she said that I may or may not experience spotting from it. Seeing what she was talking about made me alot less worrisome of spotting & gave me a better idea as to why IB can come at random times in pregnancy.
Anyway, I hope to hear back from u soon! Hope all is going amazingly for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"